Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $8.36 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Sharpie 1829201 Metallic Permanent Markers, Fine Point, Assorted Colors, 6-Count
|Price:||$13.34 + $9.03 Delivery|
- Durable fine-point tip produces thinner detailed lines on even hard-to-mark surfaces. Ideal for birthday cards, note taking, and thank-you notes.
- No shaking or pumping needed to get the marker started- simply uncap and write.
- Made with specially formulated, opaque, permanent ink, this marker makes a permanent impression on light and dark surfaces.
- Contains 6 pens two each of gold, silver and bronze.
- 2.875 inches long by 4.187 inches wide by 5.625 inches high. 0.83 pounds. Made in the USA.
Amazon Global Store
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- Stunning sheen stands out on light and dark surfaces
- Made with specially formulated permanent ink that is quick drying and makes a permanent impression on light and dark surfaces
Sharpie Metallic Permanent Markers
Imitator markers fake it, but only Sharpie Metallic Permanent Markers legitimately make it, with an authentic, brilliant metallic sheen that stands out on light and dark surfaces alike. The gold standard of permanent markers, Sharpie marker ink is quick-drying, fade-resistant, and designed to mark on most surfaces. Available in six gleaming colors, Sharpie Metallic Permanent Markers add a pure metallic finish that gives serious weight to any message.
- Fade- and water-resistant quick-drying ink
- No shaking required
- Durable fine tip for bold marks
Express Yourself With Metallic Colors
Stunningly brilliant metallic finishes stand out with exceptional intensity on dark surfaces while also shining brightly on lighter areas.
Versatile Fine Point
A fine tip blends the boldness you need to create intense, meaningful marks with the precision required for writing and drawing.
Sharpie Metallic markers deliver quick-drying, pure metallic marks that resist fading and water. What's more, you don't need to shake before you mark.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Update: I recently reviewed another brand of metallic markers and uploaded pictures to show what I was trying to explain. I decided to take pictures of these markers as well to help others. So here are some pictures showing these markers on white and on three different black surfaces, two smooth, the cup and the round lid, and a textured one, the mouse. The mouse also has colors from another reviewed product but I went back over the gold, silver, and metallic ones to show the better Sharpie results. I hope these help make up your mind.
I've been using the various paint markers until now (the type you need to shake before use) but they tend to dry up and run out of paint regularly (making you re-shake them before using). The Metallic Sharpies are nice in that they work just like a sharpie (no shaking) but still show up great on dark objects.
The 6-pack includes 2 of each color and it's what I'd recommend as once you use them the tip does begin to get fat/blunt and not give that sharpness they have when new. Quality is good and they dry very fast (but do give them a few seconds before touching).
The gold and bronze colors are somewhat similar but you can see a difference. I actually prefer the Bronze color as it comes off a bit shinier.
I bought this product at full price for my own personal use.