A hidden code awakens a mysterious compulsion, leading a young man on a compelling journey of unearthly discovery—the truth lies beyond . . .
Twenty-five-year-old Robert Lowden is awkward, abrasive, sarcastic—borderline dysfunctional. His part-time job at Best Buy doesn’t match his vision of success. He wants to be more than a repair agent—someone stuck fixing other people’s problems.
At home he conducts bizarre experiments, many at the expense of his customers and his few friends. He believes they will eventually lead to something extraordinary, a real discovery that will give his life meaning and purpose—something that will show the world how smart he really is . . . but what he eventually finds could end his life.
Journey now with Robert and his friends on their wild adventure, from discovering the code and revealing its meaning, to deadly encounters with the mysterious man in black. It’s an exciting and fast-paced read—at times hilarious, suspenseful and thrilling.
READERS’ FAVORITE REVIEWERS:
- “… utterly entertaining … an irresistible narrative voice …”
- “Intrigue, a quest for truth, and hidden mysteries fill the book to the brim …”
- “You can’t help but be drawn into Robert’s plight …”
- “… adventure around every corner …”
- “The writing is beautiful, the humor filling the pages, and the suspense skillfully designed to keep the reader’s attention from one engaging page to the next …”
- “[Robert] leapt from the page like a real person … The writing style was flawless …”
- “Best book I’ve read all year … had me laughing out loud … didn’t want to put the book down.”
- “It is easy to read, intriguing fantasy-realistic. The humor is refreshing and inviting.”
- “… a sculpted prose that reads like a seasoned veteran’s work.”
- “Elegant, sarcastic at times, a dollop of humor—all enhance the science fiction journey …”
- “Perhaps the most bizarre literary character … Robert is extraordinarily well done.”
- “… enough actual good sarcasm to make me laugh out loud at points.”
- “… a good, fast-paced, often thrilling, occasionally sarcastic read.”
- “[Robert] reminds me of Eugene from the Walking Dead.”
- “If you like a good dose of humor with your sci-fi, definitely check out this book.”
- “I really enjoyed this story and was immediately immersed in the storyline.”
- “I was left wanting more and wondering what’s going to happen next.”