Your customers reward you for consistently delivering on the company’s promises, and solving their day-to-day problems. However, delivering on those promises is no small task because there are so many moving parts that impact the customer experience and some you have no control over.
The Service Revolution takes Service Leaders on a captivating journey deep inside the customer experience to reveal what best practices are needed to consistently deliver on the company’s promise and improve the customer’s experience to support business growth. The author lays out how to build the right service strategies to accomplish these goals in an infrastructure that is afflicted with silos and how to get your Executive on board. The author includes many tools and templates you can start applying right away to start your transformational journey.
Learn this and more from the author, Marian Favors, who has earned her company the J. D. Power certification 7-years in a row.
1. How to build the right BUSINESS CASE to garner Executive Support for new technology
2. How to develop a STRATEGY for the Contact Center that your Executive will embrace
3. How to identify CANDIDATES who have the heart to serve; preventing you from making costly hiring mistakes
4. How to build the right COMPENTENCIES to drive the right behaviors from your employees
5. How to improve the CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE with feedback from your Voice of the customer program
6. What to MEASURE for continuous improvements
7. How to improve overall EFFICIENCY for your company
Transformation starts with you taking action first. Begin your journey with a deep dive into this book to change your trajectory.