Have you ever been asked to run a few 'ice-breaker' activities?
Are you thinking of leading some 'team-building' exercises?
Are you new to program leadership & don't know where to start?
If you answered 'YES' to any or all of these questions, then this book is for you.
Jam-packed with inspiration and practical advice, Serious Fun describes a unique, yet simple, four-step model that will transform your programs from 'Oh, no, not that again,' to 'Wow, that was amazing!'
If you're a school teacher, corporate trainer, outdoor educator, conference organiser or camp/youth group leader, this book will help you create incredibly fun programs that will leave your group feeling engaged, valued and meaningfully connected to others.
Here's what you'll learn inside:
- The seven mistakes program leaders make, and how to fix them,
- The four-step sequence to leading remarkably fun programs,
- The five essential ingredients of a successful 'ice-breaker' and why most ice-breakers don't work,
- How to create a fun, safe and supportive learning environment,
- How to manage difficult behaviours, such as unwilling participants & dominant personalities,
- Solutions to more than 20 common programming problems.
Take fun more seriously.
If you want to inject more fun and value into your programs, this book is your blueprint.
Grab your copy today!