You could describe this book as "Cryptography for people in a hurry" :)
I'm a software developer that uses cryptography primitives in my day to day job. This book helped me refresh my understanding of what happens under the scenes.
I loved that each chapter offers "real-life" examples of vulnerabilities and security bugs in implementations and protocols.
It's also nice that it's an up-to-date book, e.g. the TLS chapter talks about TLS 1.3 (latest version at the time of writing :-)
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: NO STARCH (15 November 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1593278268
- ISBN-13: 978-1593278267
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 1.9 x 23.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 590 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 58,144 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)