A Serial Killer's Daughter by Kerri Rawson is an incredible look into the lives of a serial killer's family. What they knew and what they didn't know and how they deal with the aftermath.
I loved this book as it gave information about BTK but it also focused on the family and how they reacted, how they dealt with everything. A lot of books about serial killers focus on the victims but often family members, spouses, children of the killer are also victims. This story brings them to light.
A must read for anyone into True Crime.
Thanks to the publisher and NetGalley for a the chance to read for an honest review.
- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson - GB (10 April 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1400201756
- ISBN-13: 978-1400201754
- Product Dimensions: 14.7 x 2.8 x 22.1 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 431 g
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,605 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)