|Number of Items||6|
|Included Components||Paddle-Board Oar Paddle Manual Air Pump Coiled Ankle Cuff Safety Leash Patch Repair Accessory Kit Storage / Carry Bag|
|Manufacturer||Sound Around -- Dropship|
|Item Model Number||SLSUPB105|
|Product Dimensions||320.04 x 76.2 x 15.24 cm; 453.59 Grams|
SereneLife Premium Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board (6 Inches Thick) with SUP Accessories & Carry Bag | Wide Stance, Bottom Fin for Paddling, Surf Control, Non-Slip Deck | Youth & Adult Standing Boat
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EXTRA WIDE FOR BETTER BALANCE: Measuring 10’5 feet long & 30 inches wide, balancing & stabilizing on top of our SUP board is a breeze
- SOFT, STABLE & ANTI SLIP TOP DECK: Perfect for beginners, we've upgraded this inflatable paddle board with a no slip soft top that cushions your fall when slips or accidents occur They happen to the best of us, so might as well be prepared
- BEST PADDLING MANEUVERABILITY: Outfitted with triple bottom panel fins, steering & handling the stand up inflatable paddle boards is incredibly easy Offering exceptional surf control, you'll be gliding & skimming the water like a sea creature
- PORTABLE & INFLATABLE SUP BOARD: 100 percent travel friendly, this unique SUP inflatable paddle board is preferred by those who have a knack for adventure Take it with you on surfing excursions or keep it in your car for those times you want to explore
- ALL IN 1 BLOW UP PADDLE BOARD KIT: Complete with must have paddle board accessories, our SUP paddle board will have you ready to hit the waves Includes 10' board, coiled ankle cuff safety leash, Upgraded Aluminum paddle, manual air pump & storage bag
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Fully upgraded, the SereneLife Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board puts your mind at ease as you row thehigh seas!
Complete with everything needed to get started, this 5-in-1 paddle board kit is a top choice amongpaddling beginners.
SUP Board Set Includes: inflatable paddling board (10ft), paddle board ankle strap, oar,manual pump & carrying bag
� EXTRA WIDE STABILIZING DECK - Best Pick for Beginner Paddlers Learning Proper SUPBoard Balance
A wide board deck makes it easier to balance, which is why our stand up inflatable paddle board ispreferred by women
& men participating in paddle board yoga. Also designed to accommodate youth, the entire family willlove the SUP board!
� CUSHIONED NON-SLIP SOFT TOP - Developed for Early Learners, Provides an Anti-SlipSurface for Paddling
Finished with the integration of a cushion top, this 10ft inflatable paddle board helps prevent inevitablepaddling accidents.
Since it's made out of PVC, the blow up paddle board is gentle enough to break your fall so you don'thit the water so hard.
� IDEAL FOR ALL WATER SPORTS - Can Be Safely Used on a Lake, Ocean, Pool, Pond, River,Bayou & More
Portable & accompanied by all of the gear you need to inflate, deflate, store, repair & adjust, the yogamat paddle board is
one of the finest paddle board gifts for paddling travelers & adventurers. It's time to get out & see whatyou've been missing!
SUP BOARD SPECIFICATIONS
Don't let this limited time deal slip away. Click 'ADD TO CART' to order your easy to inflatepaddling SUP board today!
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is a bit stiff taking fin on and off after each use so I’ve just left it on.
But overall really love this SUP. And Am hoping to invest in the seat and kayak paddle, next!
At first I thought the air pump wasn’t working not showing the air pressure but then I realised it has to be really really really full and that is when the needle starts to move.
By lovetoread on 23 February 2021
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 24 May 2021
Here's a list of the reasons I would highly recommend this board over other similarly priced ones:
- The quality of the board and it's material is high and rivals that of boards in the $500 - $700 range.
- 6 inch thickness means this board can easily hold 2 people. This is something anyone should be aware of when purchasing a board. I recently bought the highly rated 4-inch Pathfinder which is a nice, light board, but can definitely only hold 1 person.
- Comes with a leash which most boards do not. And on that note...
- The dual fins in the back make this a great board for surfing. A leash definitely comes in handy when out in the ocean because this thing will float back to shore if you're not holding onto it and a wave crashed over you.
- Very easy to roll/fold up and store. This is probably the biggest selling point of inflatables. No roof racks needed, takes up minimal space.
- Being inflatable means it's not an issue if you accidentally bump things or drop it. Have permanently scuffed or dinged hard boards even from the smallest taps, so this is a nice peace-of-mind thing with all inflatables. Material is thick enough with this (and most boards) that I've yet to puncture one, even having taken them into rock rivers or running into or over random branches or tree trunks.
So to sum it up, as someone who owns 3 inflatables and has used countless others, I can easily say this is the best one I own. It's great for 1 or 2 people, is highly buoyant, very stable, and comes with a lot of great additional things that really sweeten the deal (2-way pump and leash).
VERY IMPORTANT/MUST READ:
I gotta update some things at the bottom of this review as the electric pump situation has kind of changed right now in late 2020. The pump I was previously recommending isn't even on Amazon anymore.
First thing to be aware of when buying an ISUP pump is knowing the difference between 2-phase pumps and single-phase compressor pumps.
- 2 phase is fast inflation until the thing you're trying to inflate hits a couple psi, then the compressor kicks in (pump gets much louder) to do get the board from 1-3 psi to 15psi or whatever you're trying to inflate to.
- Single-phase is purely compressor, so it's not recommended to inflate your entire board from scratch because compressor pumps are meant for higher psi's and only shoot out air in smaller short bursts and will take a long time on inflating a board from scratch (around 25 minutes) and you risk burning out your pump. If you do buy a single-phase (compressor only) pump, just use the hand pump that came with your board to inflate the board until it takes shape, then plug in the compressor pump and let it do the rest of the work.
Do some research if necessary but if you're buying a pump off Amazon, look at reviews and try to get pumps that come with a warranty. The cheaper pumps ($50 to $100 range) don't have the best reviews and don't have warranties because they tend to break or burnout pretty fast. My sister bought one of the cheaper pumps a few months ago and has only used it about 4 or 5 times and it burned out on us yesterday and we had to use our hand pumps to get the boards the rest of the way. The pump I linked below seems to be the sweet spot for price and quality and also comes with a 1-year warranty. In my personal opinion, if you're paying less than $100 for an ISUP pump, don't be expecting a whole lot.
Recommended pump: https://www.amazon.com/Swonder-Electric-Intelligent-Auto-Off-Inflatable/dp/B07TY9X6NF/ref=sr_1_12?dchild=1&keywords=isup+pump&qid=1606750545&sr=8-12
Also, make sure the pump has a Halkey Roberts Valve connector. This is generally the standard connector needed to connect a pump to your ISUP board. Most ISUP pumps will likely have the correct connector but you should double check because not all ISUP pumps come with one by default. If it doesn't come with one, make sure to get a Halkey Roberts Valve adapter, which I'll link below. The downside to getting a pump that requires you to use a separate HK Valve adapter is that you'll need to physically hold the pump hose to the adapter when inflating your board (unless you glue them together with something super strong like Gorilla Glue).
Halkey Roberts Valve Adapter (aka. HK Valve Adapter): https://www.amazon.com/UJEFF-Halkey-Roberts-Adapter-Paddle-Inflatable/dp/B086RNV73Y/ref=sr_1_10?dchild=1&keywords=halkey+roberts+valve+adapter&qid=1626294783&sr=8-10
Hope this helps :-D
Second and this is major security issue. If you in the middle of the lake and you lost paddle be ready to swim back.
For me paddle just sank. So be careful paddle of this board is not floating.
Third. Not a major issue but it is annoying. You always have to check if valve position is not stuck before you start pumping. If you do not check valve position once you disconnect air hose from board air will go out and good luck you start pumping again.
Reviewed in Canada on 22 May 2021