- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 13 x 13 cm ; 340 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 907 g
- Item Model Number: IPCAMHD61
- ASIN: B0171E65K6
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 April 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
SereneLife Indoor Wireless Security IP Camera - HD 720p Home WiFi Nanny Monitoring - Electronic Motorized PTZ Pan Tilt Video Surveillance, Voice Mic Audio, IR Night Vision for Mobile PC Mac IPCAMHD61
- EASIEST WiFi SETUP ON THE MARKET: Our managed server solution means no hassle for you. Just plug the wireless security camera into wall power and one login grants wireless access at home or while on the go to all your SereneLife home security cameras. Check from Mac PC desktop computers or iPhone Android mobile phones without any additional setup. We do not charge any monthly subscription and never will!
- RECORD YOUR WAY: Add up to a 64g micro SD card and start recording! Choose from 24 hour mode - motion detection trigger - or schedule recording to activate surveillance at specific times of the day and week. The SD auto overwrite keeps your video current when the memory is full. Add the “Cloud Box” to your system and record up to 180 days of video.
- TWO-WAY AUDIO: You can listen in and monitor the camera's environment and talk to anyone at home. Unlike other cameras - the microphone and speaker levels are independently adjustable so you can get some reasonable volume from the speaker and correct feedback or echo.
- NIGHT VISION - IR LEDs allow you to view and record live video in complete darkness. Want to record out a window? Prevent glare with the option to manually disable night vision or leave on automatic and the camera will switch on only in low light settings.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR HD 1080P PICTURE: The configurable picture adjustment ensures that you get a sharp and crisp image day or night and allows you to adjust for your networks available internet bandwidth for smooth performance. You can adjust the wireless camera PTZ pan tilt and digital zoom as well!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Read the reviews… Our competitor’s cameras IP cameras have lousy software. There is often an involved setup including logging into your home internet wifi router to setup ‘port forwarding’. Remote access requires setting up a DDNS server. Even worse, some cameras don’t even have the ability to upgrade the firmware!
Say hello to SereneLife’s unique “Managed Account” solution that takes care of all the complex network stuff and enjoy a SUPER SIMPLE user experience.
IPCAMHD61 can be used along side any other SereneLife cam with a single account for iPhone Android or desktop to monitor live and recorded video.
The wireless security camera delivers FULL HD 720p video and all the features you would expect from a top of the line home security camera! Add up to a 64g SD micro card to your camera to get recording right away - or upgrade your system by adding the Serenelife “Cloud Box” and get up to 2TB of video storage (6 weeks of recorded video).
This Serenelife camera is covered by a 1 year manufacturer's warranty!
Imaging Sensor: 1/4” Color CMOS
Video Resolution: 720p (1280 x 720 Pixels) 25FPS
Video File Format MJPEG (H.264)
Night Vision Distance 32”+ ft. (9 IR LEDs, 0.01 LUX)
Wi-Fi Wireless Network: IEEE802.11b/g/n
Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, HTTP, DHCP, RTMP, MUTP
Ethernet Network: 10/100Mbps, RJ-45 Interface
Power Supply: DC 5V, 2A
Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.5'' x 5.1'' x 5.1''
Weight: 2.38 lbs.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I just installed two of these cameras; one in my son's room and one in our soon-to-be born daughter's room. The installation was fairly straightforward and easy. The only hiccup that I had was that I needed to connect both cameras to WiFi via the ethernet cable because for some reason I couldn't get everything to work via WiFi. In the end, I got everything set up and working properly pretty easily and if you follow the instructions, the process is fairly easy. In total, I was able to get both cameras set up and connected to our WiFi in less than 1 hour.
Both cameras have an app that works with our iPhones which was also easy to install and set up. The big adjustment that I needed to make was the sensitivity to motion as the default was 100%. At that level of sensitivity, the alert was going off even though we knew nobody was in the room. So far, we have been big fans of the of the sensitivity motion alert that is sent to our phones whenever we tested out the cameras in our two rooms. In the end, our hope is to have a system that alerts us via our phones while also giving us the ability to see into the two rooms while our kids are occupying them.
One area where I feel like there is a missed opportunity is that you have to turn on the audio to hear the audio. So far, we haven't been able to find an audio alert notifying us of audio/noise in the room. You can turn on the audio and communicate back and forth with someone in the room (which is awesome), but there won't be an alert if someone makes a noise in the room similar to the alert if someone is moving in the room.
The cameras in each room also can be moved and rotated directly from our phones which is a great feature to ensure we are looking at the areas of the room where the action is happening. Overall, I am very impressed with the quality of the video. Particularly, the night time vision is top notch and makes everything appear clear and detailed. When accessing the video from your phone, you can not only rotate the camera, but you can also zoom in and out. When you zoom in, you don't notice a decline in the quality of the video.
So far... my wife and I are happy with this purchase. We now have two rooms ready to go for our two kids and we both have the app on our phone. If everything works like it has been working, then I have no doubt that we will continue to be happy with our purchase. We spent quite a lot of time trying to find the best camera, and right now, I feel like we may have found a very solid choice considering our price point.
If my review was helpful, please let me know below. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
I simply needed a back up camera to record any activity in an unused rental property and I've had this for over a year.
-very easy to set up and connect to the internet.
-haven't had any trouble with losing a connection.
-it can be viewed over multiple platforms such as laptop, phone, tablet.
-the picture quality is much better than expected and is adjustable.
-there is sound without any additional equipment.
-it's easy to remotely adjust the view.
-the company appears to be updating and improving the product over time without requiring me to purchase any additional anything.
-you can now record and take snapshots from your phone.
-i've been keeping an eye on unsecured webcam footage in my area and haven't seen my house pop up on any websites yet.
-there isn't much detailed guidance on the features of the product. It comes with a basic setup guide. Up until recently, that was all I could find. However, recently I did find a website with a little more help with things like the I/O and motion detection.
-the plug is quite short. I wish it were battery operated or had a longer cord that could be better hidden. This was a bigger issue when everything was stored on the SD card but now that you can store images on your phone, if someone smashes it then you should be ok.
If you have it on HD, it takes longer for the picture to load on your computer but it's a very clear picture.