- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 13 x 13 cm ; 340 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 907 g
- Item Model Number: IPCAMHD61
- ASIN: B0171E65K6
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 April 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
SereneLife Indoor Wireless Security IP Camera - HD 720p Home WiFi Nanny Monitoring - Electronic Motorized PTZ Pan Tilt Video Surveillance, Voice Mic Audio, IR Night Vision for Mobile PC Mac IPCAMHD61
- EASIEST WiFi SETUP ON THE MARKET: Our managed server solution means no hassle for you. Just plug the wireless security camera into wall power and one login grants wireless access at home or while on the go to all your SereneLife home security cameras. Check from Mac PC desktop computers or iPhone Android mobile phones without any additional setup. We do not charge any monthly subscription and never will!
- RECORD YOUR WAY: Add up to a 64g micro SD card and start recording! Choose from 24 hour mode - motion detection trigger - or schedule recording to activate surveillance at specific times of the day and week. The SD auto overwrite keeps your video current when the memory is full. Add the “Cloud Box” to your system and record up to 180 days of video.
- TWO-WAY AUDIO: You can listen in and monitor the camera's environment and talk to anyone at home. Unlike other cameras - the microphone and speaker levels are independently adjustable so you can get some reasonable volume from the speaker and correct feedback or echo.
- NIGHT VISION - IR LEDs allow you to view and record live video in complete darkness. Want to record out a window? Prevent glare with the option to manually disable night vision or leave on automatic and the camera will switch on only in low light settings.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR HD 1080P PICTURE: The configurable picture adjustment ensures that you get a sharp and crisp image day or night and allows you to adjust for your networks available internet bandwidth for smooth performance. You can adjust the wireless camera PTZ pan tilt and digital zoom as well!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Read the reviews… Our competitor’s cameras IP cameras have lousy software. There is often an involved setup including logging into your home internet wifi router to setup ‘port forwarding’. Remote access requires setting up a DDNS server. Even worse, some cameras don’t even have the ability to upgrade the firmware!
Say hello to SereneLife’s unique “Managed Account” solution that takes care of all the complex network stuff and enjoy a SUPER SIMPLE user experience.
IPCAMHD61 can be used along side any other SereneLife cam with a single account for iPhone Android or desktop to monitor live and recorded video.
The wireless security camera delivers FULL HD 720p video and all the features you would expect from a top of the line home security camera! Add up to a 64g SD micro card to your camera to get recording right away - or upgrade your system by adding the Serenelife “Cloud Box” and get up to 2TB of video storage (6 weeks of recorded video).
This Serenelife camera is covered by a 1 year manufacturer's warranty!
Imaging Sensor: 1/4” Color CMOS
Video Resolution: 720p (1280 x 720 Pixels) 25FPS
Video File Format MJPEG (H.264)
Night Vision Distance 32”+ ft. (9 IR LEDs, 0.01 LUX)
Wi-Fi Wireless Network: IEEE802.11b/g/n
Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, HTTP, DHCP, RTMP, MUTP
Ethernet Network: 10/100Mbps, RJ-45 Interface
Power Supply: DC 5V, 2A
Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.5'' x 5.1'' x 5.1''
Weight: 2.38 lbs.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The set-up process is dummy proof. Very, very simple. The SereneViewer app works great, and I can easily move the camera around for different angles.
If you're looking for a quality camera with easy set-up, I highly recommend SereneLife IPCAMHD61.
Probably took me 30minutes to set it up. You have to use the phone app to install it and the app is not very intuitive. After stumbling around I was able to get it all up and running but truthfully it would be better if they had a tech line to call. It would be a lot faster.
now that it's up and running I really like it.
She has two beautiful Golden's Chloe and Olive, which I love too, she can see them now at work , on trips WITH ME , ha!
I could also look in on her dogs at times if need be with my phone or laptop, and vice versa. For the price you cannot beat it. It took a while to setup but I am no techno genius. Now I get to toy with it and see all it can do. I hope this earns me some brownie points with the woman I love! ha