- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Smart Power Strip WiFi Plug Cube, 3 Outlets 3 USB Ports Separate Switch Remote Control Timing Schedule, Alexa/Google Assistant/IFTTT-Avatar Controls
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 【Important Note】3 Outlets separate control, 3 USB group control. Smart Life APP with 2.4GHz WiFi, Max current is 10A. Any supports, firstname.lastname@example.org always be here for you
- 【Simple To Use】Download Smart Life APP, add device with electrical outlet, connect the 2.4GHZ wifi then control your device anytime anywhere.
- 【Timer Schedule & Device Sharing】30 group timing, never come home to a dark house, also share the device to your family, it is no worried when you go out or if the phone not stand by.
- 【Safe, Save Space】0.75mm to 1.31mm, thicker power line, better electric. Save space, smart power strip cube makes your desktop cleaner.
- 【Hand Free】Please download Smart Life APP first, then add it to Amazon Alexa/Google Assistant/IFTTT APP to achieve voice control, hand free.
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.31 x 10.31 x 5.99 cm; 454 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 January 2019
- Manufacturer : Avatar Controls
- ASIN : B07N4QSVHK
- Manufacturer reference : 1
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Max current is 10A
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Old review: Yes, it technically works for Alexa but it only recognizes the entire strip, not each plug individually. You can set up a schedule in the SmartLife app to control each plug individually (the USB section counts as one) but Alexa will only turn on and off the whole strip making it not very functional if your whole purpose was to have more specific control. Unfortunately the only area that I can set up my floor lamp is an area that has lots of devices and only one outlet. With my mini-freezer taking up one plug, I have three devices that vie for the other plug, I thought this device perfect. However, I want to turn off/on my phone charger, vacuum and floor lamp individually not simultaneously so it fails to meet my expectations.
This is the perfect solution. Now we can just tell Alexa to turn off the printer that is finished from any room in the house.
The Smart Life app will give you a page like the one in the image I uploaded. Once on that page you can individually name each plug/hub and change the global name of the device. The global name at the top will let you turn off the whole smart strip in one voice command.
There is a physical switch on the smart strip. FYI: It will turn off all of the switches and USB ports.