Reviewing as I read through the bundle.. Fantastic so far..
1. Love comes silently - 💖💖💖 A beautiful story that tugs at the heart. Ken had adopted Hanna when she was 2, now at a new place Ken takes her to hospital with a fever. Being hit with the news that his 6 year old had leukaemia cancer was hard and Mark wasn't with him. After months of treatments Hanna's home, Mark and Ken decide to break-up. Patrick was one of Ken's neighbours who leaves little packages on their doorstep. Patrick was left mute after a shooting he couldn't sing anymore but now was working with wood. A tough story of a little girl with lots of courage to fight.
2. Love comes in darkness - 32% 💖💖💖
A gorgeous story being blind and working through life trying to be independent. Finding new love and going through a tragic accident turns Howards life up side down. I loved the emotions throught this one.
Howard is blind from birth and his exboyfriend Cedric had left him on the freeway after an argument, luckily he had his phone. A stranger stops to ask him if he was okay.
Gordon stops to help and waits til Patrick an Ken arrive.. later he mets up with them again for ice-cream. Gordy and Howard quicky form a close freindship.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 3252 KB
- Print Length: 498 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press (2 September 2016)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01KL51WVO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 1 customer rating
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #517,075 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)