I'm the illustrator, what can I say. I worked on the book and it was fun and hard work. So I have a different relationship to this Amazon product.
Since a ton of my friends love coloring books, I use my own book (with a little personalized note), for various occasions as gifts.
Strange enough, it's an ADULT coloring book, but somehow kids get it more often than their parents. I do agree, the paper could be better so also the binding. But it's still good to give as a gift, so I'll keep buying it.
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Timber Press; Clr Csm edition (1 November 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1604697466
- ISBN-13: 978-1604697469
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 0.6 x 20.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 295 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 211,005 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)