Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless Earbuds
- Exceptional clarity - experience sound that's like `being there' thanks to sennheiser category-leading truly wireless technology
- Fingertip control - control your music, calls and voice assistant simply through intuitive touchpad technology built into both True Wireless earbuds
- Stay aware - transparent hearing keeps you aware of your surroundings, allowing you to easily listen and chat wirelessly Without having to remove your earbuds
- Extended listening - 4 hours of truly wireless listening becomes 12 with our compact charging case that gives you 2 full extra charges
- Handle conditions - made for every True Wireless listening environment with durable, Tough, splash-resistant materials. (IPX4 rated)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Feel it in the sound
Every breath, note and beat in studio quality.
Sennheiser’s Momentum True Wireless are meticulously crafted with every fine listening detail considered.
From the beautifully designed and perfectly fitting earbuds that bring you closer to the audio you love, to easy access voice assistant and touch operation that work intuitively with you.
And then there’s what you hear. Our in-house audio technology combining to create an unmistakable sound. Welcome to the ultimate wire-free listening experience.
Find it in the detail
Intelligent voice control and smart assistants.
Your music pauses the second you remove an earbud, then starts again the second you put them back in. Another feature that does the work for you, Auto On/Off charges your earbuds the moment you put them back in your case.
Transparent Hearing keeps you aware of your surroundings, allowing you to easily listen and chat without having to remove your earbuds. Plus high-quality noise pick up even in the noisiest environments thanks to two-mic beam technology.
Fine-tune your audio just the way you want to hear it through our beautifully integrated internal equalizer.
Know it in the finish
Design you want to touch, quality you can feel.
Not all ears are made the same, so not all headphones are created equally. Momentum True Wireless offers a slim and lightweight design with ear tips in 4 sizes for all day ergonomic comfort and superior sound isolation.
The finely sculpted earbuds have been finished with beautiful metallic details on the outer face, with gold plated charging pins and snap-in magnets on the other. The same purity of design can be found in our beautiful, fabric-wrapped case.
Designed to handle whatever you or life throw at it, Momentum True Wireless are made from durable, tough, splash-resistant materials.
Designed for living
Never miss a beat or a moment.
Momentum True Wireless has been specifically designed with uninterrupted enjoyment in mind. Hassle-free connection via Bluetooth 5.0 offers exceptional sound on both iOS & Android devices. And proven technology ensures lag-free audio and perfect synchronization between left and right earbuds (NFMI).
Take fingertip control.
Control your music, calls and voice assistant simply through intuitive touchpad technology built into both earbuds. Smart design feature means you can activate Google Assistant or Siri with a convenient single tap on the right earbud.
Audio on. And on and on.
Never be without your music, never miss that box set episode, that call, and hear them close. Because audio is a big part of your life, 4 hours of listening becomes 12 with our compact charging case that gives you 2 full extra charges.
Review this product
10 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The firmware update process. This is a ridiculously long process that often fails due to the length of time it takes (excess of 30 minutes) - after three failed attempts, I gave up.
- Connection issues. Initially there were no problems with connection, but after a week or so, I have been getting "Power on. No connection" messages coming through the headset. The only way that I can counter this is to use the companion app and have it attempt to connect... given that these should connect as soon as you pick them out of the box, that is a relatively large annoyance.
- Touch panels. I'm not sure if this is sensitivity or timing (likely timing), but it is virtually impossible to triple tap on an earbud, if you are attempting to control your music, by the the time you manage to get three taps registered, it returns to the start of the current song because you've taken too long. It's easier to get your assistant to do it, or pull out your phone and manually change the song.
When going in, if you're aware of these issues and can live with them, it's a decent overall product. However, at a premium price, I expect a premium product. I will likely just pick up Creative Outlier Airs as my daily driver, and relegate these to being for watching movies due their aptX low latency support.
2. Sometimes these earphones start to turn down the volume by itself, and keeps repeating: 'Volume Min!' message. I can confirm that there was no object touching the sensor of the left side bud. When it's doing this, I'd have to restart the device via the app.
3. The app is frankly very inconvenient to use - often, you'll see the earphones are showing up as connected on the app but not in the phone's bluetooth settings , or vice versa. You'll have to troubleshoot a bit to see that it shows connected on both channels.
Though I'm an android user, I think the new airpods pro (which is similarly priced as the momentum tw) will provide a much better user experience. Can't comment on its sound as I have not tried them on.
Anyway, I think this product is good when it does work as intended , very good sound quality. I would recommend it to those who think can troubleshoot the occasional connectivity issues by themselves.. if not, I'd recommend you keep looking.
I've waited for decent true wireless earbuds for a couple of years now and purchased the Momentum True Wireless.
Compared against the in-ear buds they aren't as good musically. Bass almost as good but mid and treble not as clear or punchy. They're still very good and very nicely made with great functionality. Just not quite as good as other Momentums. Yet.