Self-Employed? Fix your marketing & get the results you want
Why your marketing isn't working for your self-employed business & what you can do about it
If you are self-employed, want to grow your business & achieve the results you want, then you
need to identify why your marketing isn't working. You need to identify what's holding you back
and preventing you from generating the fans, friends, followers, leads, enquiries, appointments,
sales, contracts and referrals that you want or need.
Self-employed? Is this you?
- You're not generating the leads you want
- You're not converting leads into sales
- Customers are not spending as much as you'd like
- Clients are not returning as often as you'd want
If so, the reasons can be identified, isolated, and eliminated to allow you to experience
instant, permanent, powerful progress and results with marketing your self-employed
"Self-Employed? Why Your Marketing isnt Working (and what you can do about it)" helps the reader
to quickly identify what IS holding them back and what they need to do to address the issues,
challenges and obstacles that are holding them back and preventing them from achieving the
marketing results they want in their self-employed business.
"Common Sense, But Not Common Practice!"
It’s not rocket science. Even when people know what’s holding them back, many simply don’t
execute or implement powerful, practical proven techniques and concepts that are very, very
effective. Even when they know what to do, they simply don’t put it all into practice.
If you are self-employed and want to succeed with your marketingDiscover:
in 2017, You must identify the root cause of your lack of progress.
- The 3 “must have” components of a successful marketing strategy
- The 5 strands of your marketing DNA that need to be “active”
- The 7 reasons why prospects won’t buy from you or your competitors
- 22+ ways to build a list of pre-qualified prospects at no cost.
- The 4 steps of how prospect’s minds work and how to appeal to them
- The 3 parts to delivering a successful elevator pitch – online and offline.
- The 7 biggest mistakes people make with their Linkedin profile
- 12 customer service tactics that will encourage customers to spend more
- 10 Powerful tactics for overcoming price objections
- The 5 components of a successful lead generation system
- The 4 word phrase that could reduce your advertising spend by 66%
- Discover 50 no cost & low cost social media tactics you can use to generate leads
- 25 Ways to improve your cash flow & put more money in your business account
- A 30 point marketing checklist to identify the issues, challenges and obstacles that are
holding you back and prevening you from achieving your marketing objectives.
Self-Employed? Fix your marketing & get the results you want in 2017Download, read and apply the contents of this book to avoid making the same mistakes as many
of your competitors. Start generating progress and real results with your marketing and you can
prove to yourself it works by following the simple guidelines, and evaluating your performance
every single week.
Do the maths & calculate the potential ROI.How much are 1, 3 or 5 new customers worth to you?
(A helluva lot more than the cost of this book, I bet.)
Imagine if you implement just one idea from this book and win one new client or customer.
How much would that be worth to you? Imagine if you implemented two, three or four ideas
and you win 5, 8 or 12 new clients over the next few mon