Who am I? What do I want?- If you finally want these questions answered, then keep reading…
Whether you're looking for some midnight writing inspiration or hoping to delve into the questions that have boggled the greatest minds in history, then Self-Discovery Journal has something for you.
Being a modern-day scribe myself, I’ve found no better therapy for soothing the soul and tool for self-discovery than some good ol’ journal writing. This is why I’ve compiled for you a series of questions that will not only serve as writing practice but will also shed some light into the mechanisms behind your thoughts, words, and actions.
Self-Discovery Journal is divided into two parts. The first is written in book format and will lay out the mechanisms that govern your life. In this first part, you will learn:
- How to disassociate from your past and from any ‘labels’ that may be hindering your growth.
- Why many people are stuck in never-ending cycles of pain.
- About the building blocks that make your sense of identity.
- The essence behind your true needs.
The second part of the book is made up of 200 questions that will break down every area of your life and help you pin down what it is you want accomplished in each one of them. These areas are:
- Family and Friends
- Career and Business
- Mind and Emotions
- Contribution and Spirituality
Who is this for?
- Journaling brethren who don’t mind learning about themselves along the way.
- Those seeking to answer the big questions of life.
- Humans of all kinds looking spark up their creativity.
- Scribes looking to improve their penmanship.
- Normal people who have never kept a journal but are dying to regain control of their lives.
Begin your journey of self-discovery today. Get your copy of Self-Discovery Journal now!