Do you have a tendency to procrastinate every time you set out to get things done? Or find yourself distressed and unmotivated to do anything? Do you want to completely turn your life around, and finally achieve the goals you have been yearning for so long?
If you feel that your life is not where you thought it would be right now, then it is time to change that with the mighty power of self-discipline.
Your mindset is the beginning and end of everything that you do. Your thoughts, actions, decisions, the paths you choose to take, whether you let life make you or break you - you have the power to control all of that by simply changing the way you view your reality.
This special edition has been put together with the goal to help you improve every area of your emotional, personal, professional, and relationship growth.
Developing a deep self-confidence by controlling your trail of thoughts, emotions, bad feelings, and blocks; improving your self-discipline; and drastically influencing your motivation will quickly lead you through any challenge that life throws at you so that you can become the person you’ve always dreamed of being and live the life you have always wanted to.
The first book, The Self Confidence Creator, will provide you with the right tools and techniques to tackle anything life throws your way by applying the powerful effects of self-esteem, the very key which allows you to fine tune your communication skills, body language, and approach toward life.
You will become aware of:
- The best techniques on how to improve your confidence in all areas of your life
- Journal prompts to help you develop self-love and discover your best self
- How to handle setbacks and mistakes without allowing negativity to pull you off your path
- How visualization can change your brain and your life
- And much more
In Self-Discipline, Jimmie Powel reveals manageable methods, habitual approaches, routines, and tactics that have been pursued by neuroscience and psychological researches.
You will gain;
- Understanding of your mind to program your subconscious
- Learn how to set action steps and definitive goals
- The importance of your emotions - how to utilize them correctly and the character traits you need to begin building and achieving success
- How to better manage your time and change the way you work
- How to control your thoughts and develop the mindset of a winner
- Why your environment and the company you keep matters
Understanding how your mind works scientifically and following all the psychological strategies that have been provided within this book will catapult you into a whole new direction. It will be like introducing the best version of yourself and gradually fall into place without you realizing.