Selens Universal Flash Gels Lighting Filter SE-CG20-20 pcs Combination Kits for Canon Nikon Sony Godox Yongnuo Camera Flash Light
Enhance your purchase
- Creat Magic Scene -- Colored Lighting Filters, or Gels, are Often Used as Accent Lights, or to Add Dramatic Color to Backgrounds or Selected Portions of a Scene for Artistic Effect.
- Change Color Balance of The Image -- Flash Gels Help to Improve the Color Balance of the Image.
- Includes 20 filters: 14 color effects, 5 color correction, 1 diffusion,1 Selens Gel-Band attachment.
- Filter size: flash head area, 2.5" x 2.5" (65mm x 64mm)
- Selens Warm Hint: The head perimeter of flash lamp should be more than 17.9cm(7.05 inch), otherwise the rubber gels-band would do not well fixed the flash color gels.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 25.4 x 14.99 x 7.37 cm; 18 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Selens
- ASIN : B00URG1C2C
- Item Model Number : SE-CG20
- Country of origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: 17,121 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Selens SE-CG20 Flash Gels - Combination Kits
Selens Flash Combination Gel Kits offer you a choice of 20 dynamic colors and correction filters to help create dramatic and theatrical lighting in your images. Each kit includes 14 color effects gels, 5 color correction gels, and 1 diffusion gel.
Choose from a range of reds, yellows, blues, and greens to punch up an image with color and create mood. Or, use the correction gels to balance your flash to ambient light.
Selens Gels are made from the world’s highest quality materials Filters.
How are lighting gels typically used?
Colored lighting filters, or gels, are often used as accent lights, or to add dramatic color to backgrounds or selected portions of a scene for artistic effect.
Correction filters are typically used to adjust the color temperature of a flash to better match other light sources to improve overall color balance in an image.
What flash brands will the Selens Universal Gels fit?
With a coverage area of 2.5” x 2.5” (65mm x 64mm) Selens Universal Gels are large enough to cover even the largest flash heads, and they can be creased or trimmed for smaller flash heads as desired. These flash gels' innovative tabbed design allows them to be quickly attached to a wide range of shoe mount flash brands, including: Canon, Konica, Metz, Minolta, Nikon, Nissin, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Quantum, Sigma, Sony, Vivitar, Oloong, Yongnuo and Triopo.
20 * Flash Color Gels
1 * gel-band
1 * Organized Storage Pouch
HM-Photo Warm Hint:
The head perimeter of flash lamp should be more than 17.9cm(7.05 inch), otherwise the rubber gels-band would do not well fixed the flash color gels.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I take them out everytime I grab my camera, i havent used them all yet, but i have used quite a few. The overall look is better on the images then a solid flash look which i just too much. I can reflect my light, bounce it but the gels help it to give a better look to each shot, a softer the harsh light, a warmth to each without the heavy processing in computer software ie: ps, lr, acdsee etc.
My application was to introduce a colour bias on a white LED floodlight used for videoconferencing applications, so as to produce a natural skin colour in the streaming video. The gel filters proved well suited for this, and the tabs for securing the filters over a flash proved especially convenient for clamping it to the rectangular LED floodlight aperture.
The whole kit comes in a handy little soft case that can be carried in your pocket.