- Buy a selected textbook and get free expedited shipping. Offered by Amazon AU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Military-inspired timepiece featuring green dial, luminous accents, and day/date functions.Case dimensions: 37mm,Strap length: 7 inch
- 36 mm brushed stainless steel case and mineral dial window
- Automatic movement with analog display
- Features green nylon strap with buckle closure. When setting the minute hand of a quartz watch, advance it to a few minutes ahead of the time and then turn it back to the exact time
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||37 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||11 millimetres|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||18 millimetres|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water Pressure Resistance||99 Feet|
|Warranty type||1 Year Seiko Warranty|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Type of movement: Mechanical
Powered by: Automatic-self-wind
Movement manufacturer: Japanese
Number of rubies: 21
Calendar type: Day-and-date
Water resistance: 30m | 3 ATM
Display type: Analog
Case material: Stainless-steel
Case color: Silver
Case shape: Round
Case diameter: 38 mm
Case thickness: 10 mm
Type of glass: Mineral
Dial shape: Round
Dial color: Green
Index type: Arabic numbers
Index color: White
Band material: Fabric
Band color: Green
Band width: 18 mm
Clasp type: Buckle
From the manufacturer
The story of Seiko began in 1881, when a 22 year old entrepreneur, Kintaro Hattori, opened a shop selling and repairing watches and clocks in central Tokyo. Today, after more than 130 years of innovation, Kintaro Hattori’s company is still dedicated to the perfection that the founder always strove to achieve.
Review this product
8 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To get an automatic Sieko field watch at this price point is almost ridiculous..
Now if I could just get a titanium weekend watch, my collection would be complete.