- Round watch with gleaming sunray dial featuring coin-edge bezel and day/date window at 3 o'clock
- 43 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Solar-powered Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Nylon band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.14 delivery
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial window material type||Hardlex|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||43 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||10.7 millimetres|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||25 millimetres|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water Pressure Resistance||330 Feet|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
This was the vision of, Seiko’s founder, Kintaro Hattori, and it has inspired our company through over a century of watchmaking. An unflagging quest to increase both the precision, utility and beauty of our watches.
As we look forward to the next decade, our commitment to our founder’s vision will remain undiminished, but we aim to add a new, extra dimension to the watches we offer. As well as innovative technology and a finely honed approach to design, we aim to create watches that have a strong emotional appeal and that will enrich the lives of our customers. Time is to be enjoyed and our aim is to touch people’s hearts worldwide, adding a touch of fun and excitement to their lives.
Review this product
4 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Positives outweigh the negatives.
- Visually, the face is easy to read and if the light catches it the right way, the "SEIKO", numbers and markings on the face have the illusion of being suspended in space rather than being on the black backdrop.
- The navy nylon/canvas band works well for a casual appearance, and the leather lining underneath the band keeps it pretty comfortable.
- Setting the time, day and date was simple - just read the instructions.
- Haven't tested it's water resistance yet, but don't plan to do so in the immediate future.
- As to its weight, it appears like it would be much heavier based upon the size of it, but actually, it's deceptively light.
- Further, it looks well-balanced on a medium to large wrist. It's also not too big for a female's wrist either.
- The fact that it's a solar powered watch is a nice bonus.
My only two negatives, despite being expected at the time of purchase, are as follows.
- Although I knew the bezel did not turn, while you can't appreciate it looking at the pictures, in person and up close, it really seems like it should rotate rather than being part of a single molded piece.
- Also, I do not think that swapping in a new leather or metal band will be sufficient to "dress up" the watch and take it to the next level, but I'm sure it would still look good.
The negatives are truly minor, and quite frankly, it's to be expected for the price.
After a week’s use the watch has kept excellent time, exact to the minute.