|Price:||+ $9.31 Delivery|
- Stainless steel watch with two-tone case and link bracelet, coin-edge bezel, and branding on dial
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Protective hurdle crystal dial window ; Push-button release clasp
- Features fold-over clasp with double push-button-safety closure and date window
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial window material type||Hardlex|
|Clasp Type||Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety|
|Case material||Two-tone stainless steel|
|Case diameter||35 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||8 millimetres|
|Band Material||Two-tone stainless steel|
|Bezel material||Two-tone stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Water Pressure Resistance||99 Feet|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
This was the vision of, Seiko’s founder, Kintaro Hattori, and it has inspired our company through over a century of watchmaking. An unflagging quest to increase both the precision, utility and beauty of our watches.
As we look forward to the next decade, our commitment to our founder’s vision will remain undiminished, but we aim to add a new, extra dimension to the watches we offer. As well as innovative technology and a finely honed approach to design, we aim to create watches that have a strong emotional appeal and that will enrich the lives of our customers. Time is to be enjoyed and our aim is to touch people’s hearts worldwide, adding a touch of fun and excitement to their lives.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Update after 6 weeks- Still love this watch, best looking and most comfortable watch I have ever owned. Maybe that's why it has been in the Seiko collection for decades. Recently started comparing its accuracy to the online atomic clock time and was amazed that it has not been off by so much as a second a day. Dead nuts on. Hard to complain about a watch this great at this price.
My gold tone watch showed up and it's just as amazing as the two tone. Check out the pictures, these two watches are show stoppers.