Reolink 4K Ultra HD PoE Outdoor Security Camera with Human/Vehicle Detection, IP66 Weatherproof, Audio Recording, Time Lapse, 256GB Micro SD Storage for 24/7 Recording (not Included), RLC-820A
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$32.00 (20%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Room type||Office, Garage, Classroom, Hallway|
About this item
- Human/Vehicle Detection: This IP camera is equipped with on-device detection technology to identify human and vehicles from other objects. With its accurate detection, you can keep a sharper eye on the true threats and release your mind from the unnecessary alerts.
- 4K Ultra HD Videos: The home security camera jumps from 5MP to 4K Ultra HD. It is 1.6X clearer than 5MP and 4X clearer than 1080p. Details you see around home or store will be reproduced perfectly in live streaming and playback. Audio recording helps to record the ambient sound for more details.
- Easy PoE Installation: Thanks to the power over Ethernet (PoE) technology, this outdoor camera can transmit videos and get power simultaneously via only one network cable. Easy plug-and-play for a reliable connection.
- Multiple Recording Options: The PoE cam supports to record 24/7 continuously when movement is detected or during scheduled time. Videos can be saved in the micro SD card (up to 256GB, NOT included), Reolink NVR or FTP server.
- Real-Time Motion Alerts: Whenever the danger is detected, this surveillance camera will trigger alerts by sending real-time push notifications or alert emails to your device. You can watch live feed, be informed of the emergency, replay key moments - all can be done on Reolink App or Client anytime and anywhere.
- Package Dimensions : 14.4 x 14.3 x 14.2 cm; 660 Grams
- Date First Available : 2 November 2020
- Manufacturer : Reolink Digital
- ASIN : B08MFG4S8K
- Manufacturer reference : RLC-820A
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
Time-Lapse to See the Day in a Minute
Use time-lapse feature to capture hours, days or even weeks of activity like blossom and sunset, and turn it into a short, sharable and memorable clip. You can see the whole construction process in a few minutes, or capture beautiful views from sunrise to sundown. (Time lapse only works on Reolink App.)
IP66 Waterproof for Outdoor Use
The rugged housing makes this outdoor camera waterproof. It works perfectly both inside and outside your house, in any harsh weather conditions.
Operating Temperature: -10°C - +55°C (14°F - 131°F)
Operating Humidity: 10% - 90%
Ultra-Clarity at Night
With 18pcs infrared LEDs and advanced IR technology, this 4K security camera can see movements clearly in the dark up to 100ft, crime has nowhere to hide. Your property will be clearly visible at night with the distance of up to 100ft.
RLC-820A 4K PoE Security IP Camera Specifications
|Image Sensor||1/2.49" CMOS sensor|
|Video Resolution||3840 x 2160 (8.0 Megapixels) at 25 frames/sec|
|Lens||f=4.0mm fixed, F=2.0, with IR Cut|
|Night Vision||30 Meters (100 ft) (LED: 18pcs/14mil/850nm)|
|POE||IEEE 802.3af, 48V Active|
|DC Power||DC 12.0V⎓1A, <12W|
|Ethernet||One 10M/100Mbps RJ45|
|Browser Supported||IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari|
|OS Supported||PC: Windows, Mac OS; Smartphone: iOS, Android|
|Smart Alarm||Motion detection/Human detection/Vehicle detection|
|Field of View||Horizontal: 87° Vertical: 44°|
|4K Smart PoE Dome Camera||5MP Smart PoE Bullet Camera||5MP Outdoor Security Camera||5MP Zoom Outdoor Security Camera||8CH 5MP Smart PoE Camera System||16CH 8MP Smart PoE Camera System|
|Recording Path||Motion Recording to SD card (not included)||Motion Recording to SD card (not included)||Motion Recording to SD card (not included)||Motion Recording to SD card (not included)||24/7 Record Continuously to Built-in 2TB HDD||24/7 Record Continuously to Built-in 3TB HDD|
|Smart Person/Vehicle Detection||✓||✓||/||/||✓||/|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: Motion Alerts when used inside are reliable but in outside setting are mostly useless as anything from a cloud to an insect will send an alert. If you turn the sensitivity down to overcome alert issues it fails to detect what you want to detect.
Easy to steal the camera if mounted in accessible location for thieves - there is no locking screw to remove just turn it and its off.
Conclusion: I am happy with it because mine is located at a significant height. If you want to use the cctv system to replace your old security alarm then use indoor cameras to provide the motion alert emails and to start the recording on all cameras and then you can review all camera footage. You can of course have all cameras permanently recording and just get the alert emails on movement detected on the reliable indoor camera movement triggers.
If you want to use multiple brands or third party software, dont buy this one.
Through the Reolink apps this camera looks good. It's relatively easy to use.