Home Security Camera, Compatible with Alexa Echo Show, Netvue HD WiFi Wireless IP Camera with Motion Detection, 7x24h Cloud Storage, Night Vision, 2 Way Audio, Baby Monitor (720P)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Commonly used for business and home security as well as baby monitor, toddler camera, pet camera and used for motion detection recording to watch over elders. With 130° view of field and 4 times zooming, have a wider and detail viewing of your house. Supports Netvue Cloud and Max 128GB TF card. (Caution: The first time configuration of the cam with the network have to under the 2.4GHz wifi.)
- Stunning IR LED Night Vision: High quality HD live video for no matter day and pitch dark. IR-Cut night vision gives you fantastic night experience, you will never be in dark.
- Motion Detection: with sending your phone alert notifications based on motion sensing technology. Motion detection sensibility can be adjusted by yourself via setting in Netvue app. When the senor detects moving and abnormity, instant alarm pictures will be took and stored in the history in the app.
- Quick WiFi setup via iOS8.0+ or Android4.4+ smartphone using NETVUE APP. Stream video and two way audio directly to your smartphone, tablet.
- Each NETVUE product comes backed by lifetime customer support. Our US-based service team looks forward to helping you from set-up to troubleshooting. Reach us by phone call, NETVUE app, official website, Amazon email, etc. (TEL:+1(866)749-0567)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
With our first-class hardware and software development team, we provide customers worldwide with smart security and surveillance devices for home. Home security camera is one of our products which aims to provide customers with home/baby/elder/pet care even if far away from home.
Smart motion dection
various compatible device
Smart motion detection
HD 1920 x 1080P Camera
Real time two way audio
Cloud/TF card storage
Infrared night vision
85°horizontal and 130°vertical of wide-angle view
Audio: Full duplex audio, build-in loudspeaker and pickup
Video Streaming: Output up to 30 frames/sec, Max BitRate2Mbps
Resolution: HD：1920 * 1080; SMOOTH：640 * 360; AUTO
Working Temperature: -10°C ～ +50°C
Working Humidity ≤95% non condensing
Size: 150 x 80 x 65mm
1 x Home Cam 720P Camera
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x Network Cable
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Installation Pack
1 x User Manual
Review this product
23 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
apart from that...
Camera in use 4 days now in Baby room. Good picture quality, even been dropped a few times and not broken. I think it will go the distance.
A little disappointed with this camera. The build quality is very good. However the software leaves you wanting.
It’s limited to 180deg rotations and can’t tell if a device is in Landscape mode so either the image is upside down or the layover text is upside down. And regardless if you can get the image the right way up it’s upside down in Photos.
The App won’t remember where it was last time it came to the front so you have to click multiple times to get a live view and then again to rotate the image sometimes 90deg often 180deg it’s very annoying.
And finally the app crashes after a few 5-10 minutes sometimes with a green colour covering 99% of the live now frozen view but the date counter keeps counting and I suspect it’s still recording but it’s either frozen or green. Either way not useful.
This is the last 2MP camera I’m ever going to buy. I ordered a 4MP camera with PZT for a few dollars more after this one and the difference in image quality is striking.
And it suffered none of the above annoyances and is not a software proprietary camera so you can login and view the camera from any browser and a vast number of other apps.
I’m now looking at 5MP and above cameras with H265 capacity. The difference in price is minimal but the no disappointment factor makes these 2MP proprietary cameras a false economy.