Sorry, we're having trouble showing recommendations right now. Please try again later.Continue shopping
Dome IP Camera, 5MP PTZ Surveillance Security Camera, Night Vision Motion Detection Remote Home Security Monitoring HD 2592x1944 Resolution Pan/Tilt 18X Speed, Compatible with HIKVISION, Dahua
- 5MP and 260ft Night Vision: 2592*1944 Super HD Resolution,The camera built-in 6PCS Array 42Mil IR LEDs to achieve amazing 260ft night vision range in dark, suitable for large areas like parking areas,garage,backyard,frontyard etc.;
- PTZ-Pan Tilt Zoom: The camera with endless 360°pan & 90°tilt & 18x optical zoom, no blind spots left,commercial grade surveillance camera; Rotation Speed: Horizontal 80°/S; Vertical 40°/S. Support two points between cruise; Supports preset point; Rotational speed can be adjusted;
- Onvif and P2P: Support Onvif 2.4 version,you can connect it with Hikvision,Dahua,XM NVR etc.,Day/Night Mode Auto-Switch;IP66 Waterproof & Metal Casing; P2P Support; H.264/H.265/M-JPEG Video compression; Mobile APP: Hisee;
- Easy to Operate and Motion Detection: The camera's default IP address is 192.168.1.110,User name:admin,Password:admin; You just power the camera and connect it to the router by Network cable,follow the user manual to operate it,then you can live viewing on the web at home by enter the ip address;
- 24/7 Professional Technical Support and 2 Year Warranty: EMAIL SUPPORT- reply within 8 hours; LIVE CHAT SUPPORT at our official website: 6:00PM - 12:00AM, PDT Time; PHONE SUPPORT-email us with your amazon order #, phone number & time zone, we will call you back!
New (2) from $169.99 + FREE Delivery
This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Support P2P function
4.5 inch body construction,18X optical zoom
Compatible with CMS,Milestone and AXXON platform
ONVIF2.4,Compatible with HIKVISION,DAHUA,XM,Video park NVR
Intelligent IR illumination & power consumption is variable,dependant the zoom factor
Sensor: 1/2.5" CMOS 5MP AR0521
Output Pixel: 2592x1944
Lens: 18X f=4.7mm~84.6mm
Software Control: IE, CMS, Management Platform
Mobile View(optional): Support Windows,iPhone platform smartphone
Video compression: H.264/H.265/M-JPEG
Rotation Range: Pan: 0°~360°, Tilt: 0°~93°
Rotation speed (optional): Pan: 0~80°/s , Tilt:0~40°/s
Auto Flip: Horizontal 180°, Vertical 93°
Preset Points: 220pcs presets（dwell time 01-60s interval available）
A-B scan: User programmabel(scan speed 1-64 levels setting available)
Guard Tours: 3 groups( Max.16 points, dwell time user selectable)
Operating temperature: -40℃~+60℃
Operation menu: English
Power: DC 12V 3A
Lightning Protection: Transient voltage 6000V
Related validation: IP66,CE,FCC,RoHs
Auto Control IR LED: PWM
IR distance: Up to 80 meters
LEDs: 6PCS Array 42Mil IR LED"
Support ambient light detection IR illumination on 1-9 grades selectable
1 x PTZ IP Camera
11 x Power Adapter
1 x User Manual
1 x CD Driver
1 customer rating
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2 September 2019
I finally managed to get it to work with two DAHUA NVRs, but despite the product description, it does not seem to do h.265 compression. The NVR only sees h.264, and even using the Onvif Device Manager software (downloaded off the net), I can only see a video profile for h.264. I'm unable to edit or add a new profile. To add to Dahua NVR was simple enough. Just go to Settings -> Camera -> Remote (or Registration, depending on the NVR model) -> Device Search, then select your camera and click on Add. Before all of that, obviously you need to give your camera an IP address in the same subnet as your NVR for them to see each other. I'm able to get an image even without the correct camera password, but not all functions work. PTZ functions through the NVR works fine too. Quite happy with the camera for its price, but a bit disappointed about not having h.265 compression, meaning that recordings will be twice as big, therefore shortening (almost halving) the overall recording capacity of the NVR. If anyone has a solution for the h.265 compression, I'd be delighted to be enlightened :-)
One person found this helpfulComment