Other Sellers on Amazon
Follow the Author
Something went wrong. Please try your request again later.
The Sectional Anatomy Learning System: Concepts and Applications 2-Volume Set Paperback – 31 March 2009
Enhance your purchase
Designed to provide a thorough understanding of sectional anatomy, this unique, two-volume set is a complete, easy-to-use learning package. Volume 1, “Concepts, presents detailed, readable descriptions of sectional anatomy of the entire body broken down into body systems. It focuses on how different structures within a system are related, so you can form a clear picture of how everything fits together. The text is highlighted with many new labeled diagnostic images, including radiographs, CT, MR, and sonograms. Volume 2, “Applications, is an interactive workbook with coloring, labeling, and other exercises designed to help you identify the structures most commonly encountered in various imaging techniques.
- Helpful features include: chapter outlines, chapter objectives, pathology boxes, summary tables of anatomical information, review questions, chapter quizzes, and a glossary.
- Interactive exercises include labeling, anatomical coloring, short answer questions, and “Chapter Recall tests.
- Many more labeled, high-quality images, including MRI, CT and sonography help you learn anatomy using real-life images you’ll see in clinics and in practice.
- Quick Check Questions test your understanding of the material as you progress through the chapters.
- Important Anatomical Relationships section describes relationships between anatomical structures and refers you to relevant images.
- Working with Images sections in each body system chapter provide additional discussion and diagnostic images, helping you learn to identify anatomical structures with a variety of imaging modalities.
- List of Key Terms at the beginning of each chapter alert you to the terms you need to watch for before you read.
- More exercises with diagnostic images in the Applications volume, giving additional opportunities to identify and label anatomic structures on actual images.
- Answers to all Quick Check questions are given in the back of the book, allowing for immediate feedback; answers to the other questions and exercises are available online on Evolve.
- Evolve Online Resources contains images of cadaver sections, allowing you to see anatomy related to the line drawings in the book.
Understand anatomical relationships and produce high-quality images with this complete learning system
- Publisher : Saunders; 3rd edition (31 March 2009)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 608 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1416050132
- ISBN-13 : 978-1416050131
- Dimensions : 21.34 x 2.54 x 27.43 cm
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Follow authors to get new release updates, plus improved recommendations.
3.6 out of 5
113 global ratings
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Missing volumeReviewed in India on 18 May 2022
Received only applications...even after replacement...pure fraud
Five StarsReviewed in Canada on 21 August 2017
Exactly as described and cheaper than buying at my college bookstore.
very happyReviewed in Canada on 12 December 2014
Book that I needed for class , it came on time And was way cheaper then buying it at school, very happy
One StarReviewed in Canada on 16 September 2017
I only received the concepts book and not the applications.
Used but like newReviewed in the United States on 19 October 2021
I bought this book used and as stated in the description it was like new. There are 2 books that come as a set: the textbook and a workbook. The textbook is in perfect conditions, like if it was not read by anybody before, very few highlights. However the workbook was used before, a lot, there are answers written all over it but, to be honest, I'm not using the workbook at all so it really doesn't affect me. I'm glad I bought it used cause I saved almost half of the price an I have the same results of a new set. The purchase was worth it