Life isn’t always easy, unless of course you are an Instagram travel blogger who pretends it is.
Once in a while, things happen, things you can’t always control such as rain on your wedding day or needing to take a shit during a 2-hour job interview, but what if there was a way to train your mind to not give a f*ck?
Why do we give a f*ck?
While there are numerous self-help books readily available, this book is written with the intent of empowering you so that you can start to take control of your life and stop worrying about so many f*cks.
Is this book for you?
You shouldn’t read this book if:
- You are living a comfortable life with no challenges, and you have a ‘probably couldn’t happen’” mindset.
- You think it’s normal to stare at your social media platforms for hours after a post, waiting for instant gratification.
- You are content in weekly debates with family about how to change your life.
- You always say yes at work when really you should say no.
- Your idea of dealing with problems involves drinking heavily, taking drugs or binging on Netflix.
- You are a big silly goose.
If you are not the type of person above, and you are sick of giving so many f*cks in life, and:
- You are tired of stressing about attending social events because you don’t feel good enough.
- You want to learn how to deal with criticism or negativity in a way that won’t make you lose sleep.
- You have an idea, dream or goal but feel hesitant about pursuing it.
- You want to organize those things you give a fuck about and become better at managing them.
- You are ready to make changes but need the self-motivation to get there.
- You know somewhere within you lies a badass who won’t take no for an answer.
- And so much more…
Then this book is for you!
In this book, you will learn the best secrets of when to give a f*ck, but most importantly, train yourself to know exactly when and how to NOT give a f*ck so you can live a better life.
You will learn about:
- The top 10 things I personally don’t give a f*ck about and you shouldn’t either
- The step by step method to categorize your f*cks into the list so you know exactly when they happen to apply your “not giving a f*ck” mentality
- How to face fear and accept your vulnerabilities so you don’t have to give out so many unnecessary f*cks
- All the pain in the ass at work such as how to not give a fuck at a meeting, the types of co-workers and how to not give a fuck about them, or how to handle your aggressive and bullying boss in a “not giving a f*ck” way
- The joy of family and how to not give a f*ck when needed
- and so much, much more…
Is anything above resonating with you?
If Yes, then congratulations!
Get this book now, and let’s start to not give a f*ck and have an awesome, stress-free and kick butt life.