I really enjoyed it. It's an easy, fast paced read, with some very good theories on time travel, mixed with the end of the world.
Written from the viewpoint of a 16 year old girl, from within a rich family, she has some social difficulties in her life and when she ends up at a new school, she finds a place in where she doesn't have to not disturb the social structures. It's then she gets introduced into a time travel world and things start to happen with her new friends. You learn more about the time travel idea and slowly find out the fate of humankind. It's thrilling and fast paced as always from Matthew Reilly.
Recommend it for a rainy day. Or sunny day for that matter.
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 8 hours and 17 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Macmillan Australia Audio
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 26 March 2019
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B07PDSTK8S
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 358 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)