- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Second Language Teaching and Learning Paperback – 1 January 1999
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
Special offers and product promotions
- Publisher : National Geographic Learning; 1st edition (1 January 1999)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 336 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0838408389
- ISBN-13 : 978-0838408384
- Dimensions : 15.24 x 1.93 x 22.86 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 420,617 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
1. The Conceptual Basis of Second Language Teaching and Learning 2. The Empirical Basis of Second Language Teaching and Learning 3. From the Traditional to the Contemporary in Second Language Teaching and Learning 4. Focus on Language 5. Focus on the Learner 6. The Learning Process 7. Listening 8. Speaking 9. Reading 10. Writing
About the Author
Dr. David Nunan is Director of the English Centre and Chair Professor of Applied Linguistics, University of Hong Kong. He is well known for his innovative methodology and his remarkable ability to bring to the classroom a variety of activities that will enhance students' oral production. He is a past president of International TESOL, and has published numerous journal articles and texts including the core series Atlas, Expressions, and GO FOR IT! and the skills series Listen In, all for Heinle. His professional titles with Heinle include Second Language Teaching & Learning and Pursuing Professional Development. The Business Review Weekly selected him as the 7th most influential Australian in Asia.
4.1 out of 5
7 global ratings
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Five StarsReviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 January 2017
Recommended text for university course.
Juan Andrés Jurado
Five StarsReviewed in the United States on 12 March 2015