Another great book in the Bindarra Creek series, this time by the talented author Susanne Bellamy .... When Claire inherits her great aunt's house she returns to Bindarra Creek as the librarian, and the first person she meets is her first love Angus McGregor and his charming young son, but it takes only a very short while for Claire to realise that there is skulduggery afoot in this quiet, serene country town in the New England tablelands of Australia... Soon Claire finds herself fighting for her life and the life of Angus's perpetually curious young son...
This tale is people with familiar faces as this author weaves a heart warming story of first love and second chances that are spiced with danger and intrigue ... I'm really looking forward to more books in this series by talented Aussie authors.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 714 KB
- Print Length: 207 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1721197273
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B015JLML92
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 20 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #13,360 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)