The book covers the history of quantum physics, basic ideas and theories behind it, and explains how these theories came to be.
As a layman, this book was mind-boggling and I experienced *many* wow moments. While the subject matter is a bit complicated and the book contains a lot of info (I definitely don't understand all of it after one reading) it was very well written, engaging and enjoyable.
- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: BLACK SWAN; 1 edition (1 June 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780552125550
- ISBN-13: 978-0552125550
- ASIN: 0552125555
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 2.5 x 19.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 281 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 9,376 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)