- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (17 November 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780071597333
- ISBN-13: 978-0071597333
- ASIN: 0071597336
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 1.5 x 22.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 522 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Search Engine Marketing Paperback – 17 Nov 2008
|New from||Used from|
Amazon Global Store
About the Author
Andreas Ramos develops Web marketing strategies for global clients. He was the co-founder of a Silicon Valley search engine marketing agency and is an advisor to a number of Silicon Valley startups. Andreas is a frequent speaker at search marketing conferences.
Stephanie Cota runs The CCG Group, Inc., which provides corporate training, onsite expert evaluations, and multichannel marketing and sales solutions. She is a member of the Web Analytics Association and served on their Educational Certification Committee in partnership with the University of British Columbia.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Good general down-to-Earth advice to get you going and maybe 40% of the way along.
In reality the book, if it does nothing else, lets you know that SEO is NOT something that you will master after reading this or any other books. Good SEO comes with practise and more practise and hard work - lots of it. Oh! and more practise.
Don't expect this book to make you good at SEO but expect it to open the door for you and allow you to take the first step along the path.
This team provides us with simply terrific guidance in the ways of the web - success will follow if you read this book as I and other have and do.
Order now and see the results.
Chair, SDForum, International SIG
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Economics > Industries > Retailing
- Books > Business & Economics > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Brand Management
- Books > Business & Economics > Processes & Infrastructure > E-Commerce
- Books > Computers & Internet > Business Technology > Web Marketing
- Books > Computers & Internet > Networking & Cloud Computing > Network Administration > Storage & Retrieval
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Marketing