|Package Dimensions||14 x 5 x 4 cm; 140 Grams|
|Item Weight||140 g|
FIONA ARIVA Love Wax Sealing Set Kit Stamp Seal Sticks Melting Spoon for Wedding Invitations, Envelopes, Gift Packaging. Ships from Australia
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- LOVE WAX SEALING SET: Each kit includes 1 x wax sealing stamp (2.5 cm diameter x 9 cm length), 1 x wax melting spoon, 1 x rose gold wickless wax stick, 1 x yellow gold wickless wax stick
- ADD A TOUCH OF LUXE: To your wedding & party invitations, wrapped gifts, envelopes, place cards, Christmas presents and more
- IDEAL GIFT: For the craft lover in your life. Each set comes inside a velvet, drawstring storage bag and gift box
- PREMIUM DESIGN: All stamps have been exclusively designed by Fiona Ariva. You won’t find our designs in any other stores
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We want you to be totally delighted with our products and are pleased to offer you a 100% money back guarantee if you are not fully satisfied with your purchase
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Do you enjoy creating beautifully wrapped gifts?
Do you want to impress your wedding or party guests with gorgeous, wax sealed invitations, envelopes and place cards?
Are you looking for a gift for the craft lover in your life?
Our wax sealing sets are perfect for people who are new to creating wax seals. Each kit includes: 1 x wax sealing stamp (2.5 cm diameter x 9 cm length), 1 x wax melting spoon, 1 x rose gold wickless wax stick, 1 x yellow gold wickless wax stick.
Wax stamp designed in Australia by Fiona Ariva. Each stick has a metallic, shimmery finish and makes 8-10 wax seals. You will need to use a candle to melt the wax.
Instructions for use:
• You can either chop small pieces off the wax stick and place them into the wax melting spoon, or place one end of the stick in the spoon, and hold the other end while the wax melts
• Hold the spoon just above the candle flame and watch as the wax melts. Try not to overheat your wax (bubbling, or lots of smoke) as this may cause your wax to become too runny (which makes it harder to pour a nice circle), or the excess heat may cause paper surfaces to buckle. If your wax overheats, remove your spoon from the heat and let the wax cool slightly before continuing. Avoid placing the spoon in the candle flame as this could cause the bottom of the spoon to become sooty and difficult to clean
• When all the wax has melted (or enough), slowly pour it onto your desired surface
• Gently lower the stamp into the wax, wait for 25-30 seconds (or until wax has hardened), then remove the stamp. Enjoy your wax seal!
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|