Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $11.14 Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
DJI Fly Drive, 2TB
- Portable 2TB drive for drone footage
- Back up, consolidate and organize 60+ hours of footage on location
- Integrated UHS-II microSD card slot for quick drag and drop to drive and laptop
- USB-C to USB-C cable for fast file transfers to latest-generation computers - tucks securely beneath drive bumper. Bumper helps protect data while traveling
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Create Beautiful Videos
Start editing right away with a free 2-month membership to Adobe Premiere Pro CC, the industry’s leading video editing software! (Not available in all countries).
Store 60+ Hours of Flight
With 2TB of capacity, Fly Drive streamlines the editing process by letting you store, consolidate, and organize over 250 flights worth of content into one portable external hard drive.
- Stores hours of drone footage
- Lets you transfer files on location
- Designed for in-field durability
Pack Less. Lose Less.
UHS-II microSD Card Slot
For fast, on-location file transfers from your drone to your drive or laptop, simply insert your memory card into the Fly Drive’s integrated slot, and drag and drop your files.
USB-C to USB-C Cable
Tucked securely beneath the drive’s bumper, the USB-C cable is easily accessible and one less thing you’ll need to carry in your bag.
Mac and Windows Compatible
Connect to the latest generation computers (Thunderbolt 3, USB 3.1) for fast file transfers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Think of this as a basic 2TB hard drive with the following extra features:
- usb c interface!
- built in card reader.... now I don't need to carry around an extra card reader!
- cool rubber housing! I really like this because I don't like slick drives sitting on my desk without any padding.
If those features are important to you, calculate the "premium" you are paying by buying this drive over the other options on the marker. For me, it was worth it!
Overall, a good buy.