|Number of Items||1|
|Brand||Sea to Summit|
|Manufacturer||Sea to Summit|
|Item Model Number||281|
|Product Dimensions||23.88 x 10.92 x 10.92 cm; 22.68 Grams|
Sea to Summit
- Best Use: Ideal dry sack for waterproof packing inside a bag or backpack. This product is not intended for boating or marine use.
- Capacity: 20 Liters: Can hold general gear for a paddle trip
- Water Tight: Double stitched & tape sealed seams. Hypalon roll top closure with quick release buckle
- Great Features: Oval shaped base, D-ring attachment point, super compact & ultra lightweight
- Specs: Size: 5 x 9.4 in, Weight: 0.7 oz / 20g
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The new Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks are more than 50% lighter than our super popular Dry Sacks. They’re made of Siliconized Cordura, which is one of the lightest and toughest waterproof nylon fabrics available. Now you don’t have to choose between keeping your gear dry and keeping it light. Proper Use: Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle. Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric. Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Germany on 5 June 2019