|Number of Items||1|
|Brand||Sea to Summit|
|Manufacturer||Sea to Summit|
|Item Model Number||161|
|Product Dimensions||23.88 x 10.92 x 10.92 cm; 40 Grams|
Sea to Summit Lightweight Dry Sack
- BEST USE: Sea to Summit's most versatile dry sack for backpacking, travel & light paddle adventures
- CAPACITY: 1 Liters: a phone (in a waterproof case), snacks, wallet & keys Size: 4.3 x 9.4 in
- WATER TIGHT: Lightweight 70D Nylon with Polyurethane waterproof coating, taped seam construction
- FEATURES: Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure, 5/8" side squeeze buckle closure & oval shaped, non-rolling bottom
- SPECS: Size: 4.3 x 9.4 in; Weight: 1.3 oz / 37g
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A less expensive and less bulky alternative to traditional dry bags. You can squash these into spots ordinary heavy dry bags won’t go. Fits into little corners of a sea kayak or light enough to take backpacking or adventure traveling. Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water. Proper Use: Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle. Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric. Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I've been using these for serious winter hiking, sometimes where I'm in a 12 hour snowstorm. Stuff stays dry.
After about a month of use, the clip broke. That's a bummer. The bag itself is good.