|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Product Dimensions||18.01 x 8.99 x 3.51 cm|
Precision Screwdriver Set, GOTO Small Screwdriver Set with 24 Pcs S2 Alloy Magnetic Bits, Professional Repair Tool Kit for Electronics, Home Appliances, Watch, Computer, Jewelry and More
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- ▲ HIGH PRECISION & HIGH HARDNESS - This Small Screwdriver Set is made of Fine S2 Alloy Steel, bits and handle are strong and more durable. With multiple treatment, the machined bits have accurate shape and exact fit precision. Truly precision screwdriver kit.
- ▲ MAGNETIC & ANTI-RUST - 24 pieces of bits are magnetic so they can hold screws easily, hardness up to HRC 60±2. With nickel-plated surface to protect the bits from being rusty, gives you the highest performance and longest use time.
- ▲ ANTI-SLIP HANDLE & ROTATING CAP - The screwdriver handle with pattern and curve that can gives moderate friction to hold and use. And the rotating cap supports you to control the handle with your fingers so to do precise turning or rapid twisting.
- ▲ Delicate Kit Was stored in A Solid Beech Wood Case - so that the repair tool kit is well protected from getting rusty. Build in magnet, and all bits are attracted on the groove and keep stayed. Weight for 12 ounces, that can be placed in your pocket or backpack. Lightweight and feeling good.
- ▲ MULTIPLE USE PRECISION SCREWDRIVER KIT - Compatible with Philips, Torx, Slotted, Hex, Security Torx, Pentagonal, Tri-point, Mainboard and SIM Eject Bit, it is designed for small electronics,laptops,phones,computer,eyeglasses, smartphones,iPhone,PC,watches,game consoles, camera, toys, Macbook air and most handheld devices. A best repair kit for personal collection, gift for friends and family.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
✮ About Us: GOTO is a young company that dedicated to make good tools and we only make good tools. Please feel free to contact us if you need help. ✮ Common questions related to screwdriver applications: #Q1: Can you use a magnetic screwdriver on a computer? A1: Yes, the magnet is generally not strong enough to cause damage to electrical components, however you should be careful not to touch exposed circuitry near screw holes on a motherboard or hard drives. #Q2: What screwdrivers to open PS4? A2: Precision Torx T8 screwdrivers are ideal for the star head screws used on the Sony Playstation 4. #Q3: What do I need if I want to open Xbox One? A3: A TR10 Torx security screwdriver and a prying tool. #Q4: What screwdrivers to open Macbook Pro? A4: The P5 Pentalobe screwdriver is used to open the Apple Retina Macbook Pro. #Q5: What screwdrivers to open iPhone? A5: A precision P2 Pentalobe screwdriver is required to open an Apple iPhone. ✮ Product Specifications: Kit size: 7.1 x 3.5 x 1.4 inches Weight: 12 ounces Bits length: 1.57 "/40mm Bits diameter: 0.157 "/4mm Screwdriver length: 3.94''/100mm Screwdriver diameter: 0.55''/14mm ✮ Package Include: 1 * 100mm shank 6 * Torx: included T1, T2, T3, T4,T5,T6; 5 * Philips: included PH000, PH00, PH0, PH1, PH2; 3 * Slotted: included SL1.5, SL2.5, SL3.5; 3 * Hex: included H1.5, H2.0, H2.5; 2 * Security Torx: included TR8, TR10; 2 * Pentalobe: included P2, P5; 1 * Tri-point: Y0.6 1 * Mainboard: CC2.2 1 * SIM Eject Bit: TH0.5 (Each bit is 40mm long)
|5 star 78% (78%)||78%|
|4 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
The only negative is that each bit is not labeled for its type/size. There are pictures, but when you know what you're dealing with, it would be better if it just said T5, T6, etc. Since there aren't that many selections and many of the bits are obviously not torx or pentalobe or whatnot, it's not worth taking a star away from this review.
I like the fact that there's no rubber or plastic pieces involved with the driver and bits. It's just milled aluminum (or similar) and steel. The case is also simple and elegant.
I've already put it to use. Thanks for the great tools and the exceptional service GOTO!
The handle and bits are held in the case with magnets, and the 2 halves of the case are held together with magnets. Most of this set feels like some attention was made to quality, though there are a couple of issues.
+ Quality feeling case, bits and handle.
+ Handle is made of all metal (Magnesium? Aluminum?) with spindle top
+ Magnets hold everything securely
+ Most common small sizes, Torx bits have the holes for security screws
+ Attractive case, & holds together well for only being held together with magnets.
+ Molded plastic insert is thick, not cheap feeling. It's bit slots are labeled
- Non-standard bit socket (not an issue if this is the only set you need)
- Very slight wobble with bits in handle. Not worth mentioning for most people, but some people expect the tightest of fits. This is a non-issue for me and most people as it insures easy bit removal.
For the price, I would recommend this set for the home owner, or the weekend-warrior tech type that needs a basic set of small screwdrivers for taking apart electronics and peripherals. While there might be more well-known options out there, their pricing seems a bit steep in comparison.
There's a dozen toolkits just as good and cheap as this one for the function aspect, I bought this for the aesthetics. Receiving a warped box really dampers the main reason I wanted it.
UPDATE *** -> **
The warping continued to get worse and now it's just as bad as the first was, I'm not keeping it anywhere near moisture or sudden temperature changes.
I love this kit so much I even went on the search for a magnetized extension rod but could not even find it on "mighty" Amazon!!! Anybody know where I can find one or please GOTO can you make one.... pretty please..??
The wooden box is beautiful. It looks great on my hobby table, and fits nicely with my leather tool wrap for my hobby knives.
The screwdriver handle feels nice in my hand too. It's high quality aluminum and feels well made.
Screwdriver handle is not magnetically attached - it will be either on one or the other side depending on how it is opened, just make sure you lay it on the table when opening so the handle won't fall out.
I would prefer having magnetic hold for the handle as well but that's really a minor thing, it is a great product overall.