- Save 25% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Orzly Nintendo Switch Carry Case offered by Orzly Accessories. Enter code ORZLYBLACK at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Screen Protector for Nintendo Switch Lite - 2019 Model [4 Pack] Tempered Glass Screen Protectors [No Bubbles Easy Installation Anti Scratch Edition]
- Designed for Nintendo Switch Lite 2019 Hand Held Device
- Anti Fingerprint, Ultra thin 0.24 Tempered Glass for Switch Lite, maintains the original touch experience and natural viewing
- Highly durable, and scratch resistant - surface hardness 9H and topped with oleophobic coating to reduce fingerprints
- Includes: 4 x Glass Screens which should last the lifetime of your Nintendo Switch lite. Pack also includes a good installation guide, 4 wet wipes to clean your screen, 4 micro fibre cloths, 4 squeeze cards, 4 hinge stickers and an easy installation guide, plus access to our video link for a real life application demo video
- Lifetime Warranty - once on your device your glass screen protector won’t be visible and should not come off. If you want to give it a ‘refresh’ we have included 3 spare and will offer lifetime manufacturer's warranty should you encounter any defects.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
4 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
First, you’re on your own when it comes to alignment. Other competitors have “wings” that you can hold so your fingers don’t obstruct the edge of the protector you’re applying. The best you will get here is a tab you peel off to expose the side to apply. That’s it. Because i have steady hands a bit of experience doing this, this wasn’t an issue for me but will pose a problem to others
The biggest problem is that every single 4 of the screens included had an issue with sticking to the screen. No, i dont mean the usual bubble that presents itself and eventually disappears a day or two later, but there are parts of the protectors that do not catch to the screen. Imagine a scenario where a protector loses its adhesiveness because it is reapplied over and over. This is what i found out the gate on first applications.
I am 9 bucks out of luck. The Switch Lite has a problem with screen protectors at the moment. My go to brand i typically use for screen protectors took an existing product of theirs used for another device and slapped a Switch Lite sticker on the box but does not fit appropriately. This makes the second brand that has let me down for screen protection needs
you put it on. It happened to me unfortunately, but my second attempt was successful.
I have found the hinge method to be very useful, if you don't have a steady hand or are unsure. You can use the dust stickers to accomplish this and believe me, it makes it so much easier. After the screen protector was applied, there was only one small air bubble I had to rub out. It only took a few minutes to rub out.
Now, I'll list the Pros and Cons.
1. You get four screen protectors, other companies only give you three.
2. Orzly offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty, simply register your product at orzly.tech/warranty
3. These are much thinner than other brands. These are only .24mm thick, resulting in better sensitivity and clarity.
4. Very affordable and you get your money's worth.
5. Good customer support.
1. Don't be surprised if you get bubbles, it's normal. It takes awhile to rub them out.
2. Trying to position the screen protector just right can take awhile.
One reviewer mentioned the screen protector leaves residue on the screen. I have not experienced that, even after one unsuccessful attempt at applying it on my Switch Lite. Would I recommend this product? Absolutely.
The first protector had a small sliver of glass missing from the corner edge. Being an even rectangle this is very obvious, even at a glance. Since tempered glass is holds an edge I had to replace it before it got caught on some thread. Fine, I have three more.
Second one seemed fine up until I finished mounting it. There was a small speck of white in the bottom corner that I thought was dust. It wasn't until I ran my nail across it that I found it was a tiny pit in the glass. Now I have a little white/rainbow speckle that mimics a dead pixel.
The second one I can live with, but that's not something you should have to do. Out of all the glass I've purchased for every which device, I've never had so many with defects right out of the box. I'll stick with Amfilm or another brand. Amfilm doesn't have as nice of a beveled edge, but at least you get your money's worth.