|Package Dimensions||23.6 x 9.8 x 2 cm|
Touch Screen Gloves Outdoor Wind Water Proof Driving Running Winter Warm Glove for Women Men
- ✔HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL: Made of premium Dacron and fluff material, the winter gloves protect you against the cold winter days.
- ✔TOUCH SENSITIVE: The unique and practical touchscreen fingers capability design(thumb, forefinger), you can use the gloves on all your touch screen devices.Sensitive enough to type a quick message or zoom in/out on your GPS map, even with one hand.
- ✔ANTI-SPLASHING WATER AND WINDPROOF: Our winter gloves are made of a three insulation fabrics slightly windproof, warmth,and breathable characteristics and sweat absorbent material. Anti-splashing water design help our touch screen gloves work well even if in the rain or extreme environments.
- ✔ANTI-SLIP PALM: The cycling gloves with silicone particles on the palm for driving & phone grip maintain dexterity.
- ✔MULTI-PURPOSE : Can be used for running, hiking, clamming, skiing, cycling, biking, driving, motorcycle, outdoor sports.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The touch screen gloves can be used for cycling, running, golfing, driving, climbing and outdoor sports.
Thumb and index finger tips are coated with conductive material, operate your phone without taking gloves off
Water Resistant Gloves
The running gloves can keep your hand warm and dry while in light rain.
Note: Recommended to avoid direct immersion in water or Heavy Rain.
1 x Touch Screen Gloves
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The "touch screen" feature is really not that effective. Sure you can touch a button on your phone and activate it but you really cannot swipe and if you need to hold the button down...well forget it. I have found that inevitably you have to take the glove off if you want to do anything more than cursory on your phone. At least that is the case with my phone.
It only remains to be seen how they wear. Watch this space...