Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $8.20 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Cat Scratching Tree Post Scratcher Pole Condo Gym Furniture Tall Grey 180cm
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- 【STURDY STRUCTURE】Built with a 55 x 60cm firm base for the ultimate toughness and safety of the 180cm high pet scratching tree.
- 【NON-TOXIC MATERIALS】Made of E1 board wrapped by plush fabric surface and natural sisal posts without smell and chemical free to create a healthy, soft, and comfortable playing environment for your kitty; also for a long time use of the pet tree.
- 【ALL IN ONE】 Comes with multi-level for cats jumping, exploring or playing with each other; 2 ladders for climbing; hanging mice for hunting thrills; sisal posts for fully stretching, muscles toning, claws maintaining; various soft perching areas, like condo and cradle for nice rest or sleep.
- 【BENIFITS FOR YOU】 Did your cats love to scratch on your sofa? Did you ever feel helpless for this? From now on, you don't have to! With this pet cat scratching tree, your cats will pay their attention on it and leave your furniture intact. No more headache of dealing with patchy couch and bed.
- 【SIZE & WARRANTY】 Overall dimensions: 55 x 60 x 180cm; We've got you covered 1-YEAR warranty and provide a customized and professional customer service before and after your purchase; please feel free to contact us if you have any trouble with this item.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Your ever active cat needs a place to let it be itself. And the i.Pet Cat Scratch Tree is just the perfect thing to cater to your feline friend’s natural instincts.
Designed to be a condo that exudes a sense of security, the 1.8m Scratch Tree features cubby holes and platforms of various heights to allow your pet to jump, hop, skip, scratch, rest and nap to its heart’s content. And as for its claws maintenance, the fully wrapped 7cm thick sisal covered poles are ideal for your pet to practice her daily regime of keeping its claws in good shape. Besides, it also helps to keep your pet off your expensive furniture too.
Made from E1 standard board and natural sisal, the entire unit is both pet and eco-friendly with durable and longlasting qualities. Best of all, the Scratch Tree is upholstered with a plush velvety surface for extra comfort and style.
Your feline companion may have nine lives, but it should also be able to live to its fullest measure time and again. Get your i.Pet Cat Scratch Tree today.
- Giant cat tree
- Stable wooden construction
- Natural sisal posts and soft plush cover
- Multi-level design with ample play areas
- Bed cubes and cradles, ladder
- Hanging toys for extra fun
- Includes scratching, perching, climbing, sleeping all in one piece
- Frame: Fir wood
- Cover: Plush velvet
- Post: Natural sisal
- Overall dimensions: 60cm x 50cm x 180cm
- Cat Tree x1
- Assembly Kit x1
- Assembly Manual x1
- For your peace of mind, this product comes with a 1-year warranty.
- We value our customers and wish to make your purchase experience as enjoyable as possible.
- If you need any help with your product, please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+ The cats loved it right away. My boy started scratching the very first post I bolted to the base. The girl already started jumping on the platform while it was still under construction
+ The boxes look small and crap (they're fabric tents, not hard sided boxes) but for some reason they both love being in them. Even my girl who doesn't like being closed in. They fight over the boxes.
+ My boy Ronin stopped scratching other things.
+ It's pretty cheap for the size compared to a pet shop.
- It's a horrible furry monstrosity. My wife thinks it looks hideous
- It's not very sturdy. There's not enough cross bracing in the design. I had to lean it against the wall to stabilize it.
- The platforms aren't very big. You can see in the picture how squishy it is for my cats (4 & 6kg). The top one is the same as the others - I just put it on backwards so the cats could lean against the wall (there's a gap).
- I probably need two of them because my cats keep fighting over this one...
In summary, it's pretty good for the money. It could be built better and it could look better but the cats really, really love it.
After about 30 minutes I had it assembled.
For the price it is well made and it's BIG !. Over 6ft tall, and our little kitten goes straight to the top without help.
The top shelves are probably on the small side. It'll be interesting to see when our cat is fully grown if she still fits.
Like what other reviewers have said, this cat tree is NOT STURDY at all (if your a DIY kind-of person, you'll probably need to buy a few extra things to reinforce it yourself). There's also an odour coming from the product but I'm hoping that'll fade after awhile (..or I'll get used to it, lol).
Possibly the only positive thing about this is its cheap. Would I consider this value for money though? Nope, because the quality is super shoddy and, for this reason, the cat tree is unlikely to have a long shelf life.. may be worthwhile to just buy one thats slightly more exxy and will last longer.