Scoliosis Exercises for Prevention and Correction
|Additional DVD options||
|New from||Used from|
- Aspect Ratio : 1.33:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Language : English
- Product Dimensions : 19.05 x 13.97 x 1.27 cm; 99.22 Grams
- Item Model Number : B004PGNJ76
- Media Format : NTSC
- Run time : 1 hour
- Release date : 21 November 2018
- Subtitles: : English
- Studio : Health In Your Hands
- ASIN : B004PGNJ76
- Number of discs : 1
Best Sellers Rank:
92,851 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- 23,639 in TV Shows (Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
The Health In Your Hands DVD is a careful selection of exercises that you can do to reverse scoliosis in the comfort of your own home.
Dr. Kevin Lau, D.C., acclaimed author of "Your Plan for Natural Scoliosis Prevention and Treatment" Health in Your Hands, release of his highly-anticipated Scoliosis Prevention and Correction Exercise DVD. The carefully designed exercise program is Dr. Lau's latest addition to his book's comprehensive program for scoliosis patients worldwide to live a scoliosis-free life.
"When scoliosis sufferers take their health into their own hands by implementing this exercise program, they then become instrumental in reversing the progression of their scoliosis, thus improving their quality of life." said the award-winning Dr. Lau.
Broken down into three easy-to-digest sections, the DVD will take you through the various steps in order to start rebuilding and re-balancing your spine. The comprehensive sections cover everything from Body Balancing Stretches to Building Your Core and a number of different Body Alignment Exercises that have all been carefully designed and selected by Dr Kevin Lau.
Presented in a unique and accessible way, the DVD covers all areas of non-surgical intervention in the treatment of scoliosis in order to cure you permanently. The exercises in the DVD are tried and tested by qualified personal trainers, explained in the informative and insightful voice over of Dr Kevin Lau, who guides you to a straighter spine.
For anyone who suffers scoliosis, the main advantages of the DVD are:
- It gives a 60-minute concise expansion of Dr Lau's book by the same name, Health In Your Hands: Your Plan for Natural Scoliosis Prevention and Treatment.
- The Body Balancing section in the DVD explains in detail the correct stretching techniques for scoliosis sufferers to relieve stiffness.
- The Building Your Core section focuses on strengthening the muscles that give stability to your spine.
- Body Alignment Exercises will improve the overall alignment of your spine.
- All the exercises that feature in the DVD are suitable for pre and post-operative rehabilitation for scoliosis conditions.
- Safe even for those in pain.
- All exercises covered in the Health In Your Hands DVD can be practiced at home, and with no special equipment required.
Caveat Emptor: The DVD is only intended to demonstrate the exercises shown in the book. It should by no means be regarded as a substitute for the core information provided in the Health In Your Hands: Your Plan for Natural Scoliosis Prevention and Treatment by Dr Kevin Lau.
About Dr Kevin Lau
Dr Kevin Lau D.C. is a graduate in Doctor of Chiropractic from RMIT University in Melbourne Australia and Masters in Holistic Nutrition from Clayton College of Natural Health in USA. He was the first in Singapore to provide a non-surgical treatment for scoliosis in Singapore 2005. During this time he has been devoted to developing, practicing, and teaching others about the principles of integrative medicine. He has completed 3 thesis on "Scoliosis and Exercise", "Scoliosis and Nutrition" and "The role of calcium and vitamin D in the prevention of low bone density and Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis (AIS) in prepubertal women." With his research into spinal conditions he is the published author of "Your Plan for Natural Scoliosis Prevention and Treatment".
In 2006 I was awarded the "Best Health-care Provider Awards" by the Straits Time October 18 2006 as well as being interviewed on Primetime Channel News Asia as well as other TV and Radio. For more information on Dr Kevin Lau, watch his interviews or get a free sneak peek of his book, go to: www.HIYH.info