- Product Dimensions: 12.2 x 5.3 x 35.8 cm ; 136 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 181 g
- Item Model Number: 11017570110
- ASIN: B01M7VGCTI
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 10 May 2018
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
6,077 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #22 in Comfort Insoles
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Dr. Scholl’s Comfort and Energy Work Insoles for Men, 1 Pair, Size 8-14
- Designed for people who work on hard surfaces all day and experience discomfort and fatigue in their feet and legs
- Built with Massaging Gel Technology and extra cushioning to provide all-day shock absorption, they help you stay energized while you work
- Great Arch-Support – Firm columns provide contoured support to overworked arch area
- Fits Work boots/shoes, Casual shoes & Sneakers. Trim to fit shoe size
- Dr. Scholl's offers a Money Back Guarantee if you're not satisfied with the product
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Now, these aren't magic. I don't last all day without the pain, but making it 6 or 7 hours is typical and by the time the pain gets unbearable its time to call it for the day.
Something I've noticed is the recovery time after the work day is much faster. After getting off my feet in the car ride home my feet feel normal again.
I know there is something clearly wrong with my feet and I should see a specialist but these will help my drag it out a little longer, maybe even correct the issue as I have noticed less and less pain every week since I've used these. I'm very fortune for these insoles.
Update: I originally bought this in July of 2017, it is now January of 2019. I no longer have foot pain. I continue to wear these, swapping them out as needed. Reading my orginial review seems surreal now. I can't imagine living with daily foot pain. I can still remember kicking my work boots off at lunch and rubbing my feet to make it through the rest of the day. I'm very grateful for these insoles and hope these can help you too.
My boots are thick leather and steel toe. The insoles that came with them were better than these.
These insoles are extremely thin. My heels and the sides of my feet hurt constantly. The do not breathe and smell awful (I clean my feet every day and use foot powder to keep them dry).
I’ve only been using them for 2 weeks and they feel like they’re worn out.
I would not recommend these. Get something with more support and thicker padding. These insoles have neither.
I hope this was helpful, I wish I had read reviews before I purchased these.
I’ll be putting back in my original insoles until I find something else.