- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill; Subsequent edition (1 May 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071402276
- ISBN-13: 978-0071402279
- Product Dimensions: 20.6 x 1.7 x 26.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 839 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Schaum's Outline of College Mathematics Paperback – 1 May 2003
|New from||Used from|
|Paperback, 1 May 2003||
There is a newer edition of this item:
From the Back Cover
- Perfect for high-school seniors and college freshman
- Covers the fundamentals of basic college mathematics
- Reflects the newest curriculum
- Over 1500 solved problems
Use with these courses:
- College Algebra
- Discrete Mathematics
- Introduction to Mathematic Modeling
OVER 30 MILLION SOLD
Master the fundamentals of College Mathematics with Schaum's--the high-performance study guide. It will help you cut study time, hone problem-solving skills, and achieve your personal best on exams and projects!
Students love Schaum's Outlines because they produce results. Each year, hundreds of thousands of students improve their test scores and final grades with these indispensable study guides.
Get the edge on your classmates. Use Schaum's!
If you don't have a lot of time but want to excel in class, this book helps you:
- Use detailed examples to solve problems
- Brush up before tests
- Find answers fast
- Study quickly and more effectively
- Get the big picture without poring over lengthy textbooks
Schaum's Outlines give you the information your teachers expect you to know in a handy and succinct format--without overwhelming you with unnecessary jargon. You get a complete overview of the subject. Plus, you get plenty of practice exercises to test your skill. Compatible with any classroom text, Schaum's let you study at your own pace and remind you of all the important facts you need to remember--fast! And Schaum's are so complete, they're perfect for preparing for graduate or professional exams.
Inside, you will find:
- Complete coverage of the basics in Algebra, Trigonometry, Discrete Mathematics, and Calculus
- Practical usage of mathematical modeling
- Introduction to the graphing and scientific calculators
- Over 1500 fully solved problems, and 1500 additional practice problems
- Easy-to-understand language perfect for test review!
If you want top grades and a thorough understanding of College Mathematics, this powerful study tool is the best tutor you can have!
Related Titles in Schaum's Outlines Mathematics
Advanced Calculus, 2nd Ed.
Advanced Mathematics for Engineers and Scientists
Basic Mathematics for Electricity and Electronics, 2nd Ed.
Basic Mathematics with Applications to Science and Technology, 2nd Ed.
Beginning Calculus, 2nd Ed.
Beginning Linear Algebra
Boolean Algebra and Switching Circuits
Calculus, 4th Ed.
Calculus of Finite Differences and Difference Equations
College Algebra, 2nd Ed.
Differential Equations, 2nd Ed.
Discrete Mathematics, 2nd Ed.
Elementary Algebra, 2nd Ed.
Elements of Statistics I: Descriptive Statistics and Probability
Elements of Statistics II: Inferential Statistics
Finite Mathematics, 2nd Ed.
Geometry, 3rd Ed.
Introduction to Mathematical Economics, 3rd ed.
Introduction to Probability and Statistics
Linear Algebra, 3rd Ed.
Mathematical Handbook of Formulas and Tables, 2nd Ed.
Mathematical Methods for Business and Economics
Modern Abstract Algebra
Numerical Analysis, 2nd Ed.
Partial Differential Equations
Probability and Statistics, 2nd Ed.
Review of Elementary Mathematics, 2nd Ed.
Set Theory and Related Topics, 2nd Ed.
Statistics, 3rd Ed.
Trigonometry, 3rd Ed.
Understanding Calculus Concepts
About the Author
Philip Schmidt, Ph.D. was the associate provost of Berea College, with the academic rank of professor of mathematics. He is the author of several Schaum's Outline titles.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Higher & Continuing Education
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Curriculum & Lesson Plans > Curricula
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Studying & Workbooks > Study Guides
- Books > Science, Nature & Maths > Mathematics > Primary School > Arithmetic