I don't know if I'm convinced that his theory of the source of ADD is the only source - but he addresses feelings I have so precisely that it must be significant, and he addresses them with the subtlety and real understanding only an intelligent and sensitive fellow sufferer who has grappled with the same problems could. One who writes well too - it's an entertaining and often a moving read.
If you or your child suffers (or you suspect suffers) from ADD, read this. It opens up avenues of growth and healing for those with ADD that no one else has - and they could be recommended to many human beings with positive results, but could be life changing to those with ADD.
- Paperback: 348 pages
- Publisher: Plume; Reissue edition (1 August 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0452279631
- ISBN-13: 978-0452279636
- Product Dimensions: 13.4 x 2 x 20.2 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 249 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 63,860 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)