- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Scanpan Classic Roasting Pan, Medium, 39 x 27cm (ext)/5 Litre Capacity
- Exclusive non-stick coating that enables fat free frying. Safe, PFOA free and sustainable
- Designed and made in Denmark with 100 Percent recycled squeeze cast aluminium
- Suitable for all cooktops, except induction. Oven safe to 260 degree Celsius.
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Scanpan Medium Roasting Pan has exclusive PFOA free non-stick surface and is designed and made in Denmark from environmentally friendly, recycled aluminium. It is oven safe to 260 degree Celsius with even heat distribution and unsurpassed durability. Dishwasher and metal utensil safe. Capacity: 5 Litre.
From the manufacturer
The Classic Collection
The Classic Choice
Classic is the original, timeless SCANPAN cookware range. Designed for gas and ceramic stoves and built for everyday use, Classic is your key to success in the kitchen!
Romantic country kitchen or a minimalist gloss? Whatever your personal kitchen style, Classic is a perfect match for the kitchen design trends of today and the future.
The series' squeeze cast base ensures even heat distribution, giving the pots and pans excellent boiling and frying properties. And the unique non-stick coating makes both cooking and cleaning a pleasure.
Products in the Classic range are handmade of 100% recycled aluminium at SCANPAN's factory in Denmark.
The Classic series is especially suited for gas and ceramic cook tops - and are ovenproof up to 260°C. The products are manufactured using a special casting technique, assuring an optimum and even heat distribution. Aluminium is not magnetic and is therefore not induction compatible.
SCANPAN cast their cookware in aluminium for several reasons. Partly because aluminium is an excellent heat conductor, partly because it is a light material - an aluminium frying pan weighs considerably less and is therefore easier to handle than a cast iron frying pan. Striving to protect our planet, SCANPAN only use 100% recycled aluminium.
Unique non-stick coating
Products in the Classic range have the famous SCANPAN non-stick coating, which is hard-wearing and very easy to clean. Our coating consists of multiple layers that during the production process melt together, forming one exceptionally solid surface.
In addition to the user-friendly features given by materials and production technique, pans and pots from the Classic range are formed in a classic design with ergonomic handles and a practical glass lid.
About the Classic Range
- Made in Denmark
- For all cook tops, except induction
- Optimum and even heat distribution – joy in the kitchen every day
- 100% recycled aluminium – sustainable production
- Lightweight – easy to handle
- Ovenproof up to 260°C – lots of applications
- Non-stick coating – hard-wearing and easy to clean
- Practical glass lid
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 84% (84%)||84%|
|4 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 2% (2%)||2%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
The tin has always been washed by hand, never in the dishwasher and we have always used either wooden or silicone utensils.
I'm quite disappointed with it, especially for the money.
What I like
- The thick base distributes the heat well
- Super easy to clean up - no sharp corners for food to get stuck in, and totally non-stick
What I dislike
- Scanpan's are not made to stack inside each other, so take up a bit of extra space
Non mi è piaciuto che non sono riuscito a sapere (sia dal produttore che dal venditore) se è possibile avere un coperchio, meglio in vetro o anche in altro materiale, per questa teglia.
They are a cooks dream!!! I bought one for my sister in law and both my daughters and......I own 3 of them!!!! ;)
cm. 39 x 27
Suggerisco, nella descrizione, di indicare con chiarezza a cosa sono riferite le dimensioni.