|Product Dimensions||8.89 x 5.08 x 2.54 cm; 45.36 Grams|
|Item Weight||45.3 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||31 October 2017|
Amtake OBD2 Scanner Code Reader Car Diagnostic Tool for iPhone, iPad & Android
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Reset Check Engine Light: Pass FCC/EMC/ROHS certification, the upgraded components provide high quality stability. Read and clear car error codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific. Support OBDII protocols: ISO15765-4 (CAN), ISO14230-4 (KWP2000), ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM.
- Display Current Sensor Data: Display data include Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing advance, Air Flow Rate, Intake Air Temperature, Fuel System status, Absolute Throttle Position, Oxygen sensor voltages, etc.
- Support iOS & Android Devices: Support iOS (iPhone7 7plus 6 6plus 5s 5c iPad Air Mini 4, etc) & Android (Samsung S5 S4 Note 3 Note 2 LG 2 Google Nexus, etc). Support free "OBD Car Doctor "APP for iOS. Support "Torque Lite" & "DashCommand" APP for Android.
- Compatible Makers: Support Chrysler Ford Honda Mazda Toyota VW GM Dodge BMW Chevrolet Audi Subaru Kia Benz Fiat Isuzu & More OBDII Cars. Super Mini OBD2 OBDII Wireless Auto Check Car Diagnostic Scanner.
- One Year Guarantee: We believe customer service is the basic makes business continue. Any problem with our product, please feel free to contact us, your satisfaction is our goal!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Are you the kind of person that likes to troubleshoot problems by yourself?
Amtake car wifi OBD2 scanner will help you troubleshoot engine error codes, saves you a ton of money in diagnostic fees. Diagnose Check Engine Light & Fix the Problem Yourself.
Access Whole New World of Information about Your Vehicle
Shows you real-time engine & vehicle parameters in real-time and in form of charts and graphs.
Such as O2 Readings, EOT, EGT, Throttle, Boost, Speed, Fuel Trim, DPF Temp, Balance Rates, RPM's, Load value, Throttle position and multiple other sensors’ data supported by your car.
All this could be done with a third-party App
We recommend OBD Car Doctor and OBD Fusion for iOS
Torque Lite and Torque Pro for Android
Configuration for iOS
1.Plug the OBD-II Wi-Fi cable to your car's OBD-II port (usually it required to be within 2 feet (0.61 m) of the steering wheel).
2.At your iPhone device, in the Settings, chose connect to Wi-Fi network.
3.Once connected to "WiFi_OBDII" created by Foseal adapter, click the small blue arrow to go to the advanced settings for it.
4.Set the IP Address to Static.
5.Configure the IP address to 192.168.0.11 and the Subnet Mask to 255.255.255.0
Then, go back and exit the settings.
6.In application, you may be asked to enter the following information on settings screen:
IP Address: 192.168.0.10
7.Start your car. Enjoy reading information on your mobile device.