I'm a pioneer in the development and use of various one page action plans and so bought the book to compare notes and process. I worked through this book over 4 weeks and developed the one pagers for my own business. I found the case studies/stories very useful.
Some of the one pagers are too complicated for small business yet valuable for SME's and larger businesses.
I found the chapters on meeting rhythm and cash to be the most valuable.
Overall the book demonstrates that any business can grow when focused on the right things and everyone is in alignment, with such well documented on one pagers.
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 8 hours and 49 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Gazelles Inc.
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 10 November 2014
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B00PKHWVT6
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,243 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)