''Dare has struck just the right chord with readers. Her light yet fascinating plots, disarming characters, sense of humor, and sensuality enthrall. Dare dares to create memorable and unique stories that are sure to remain reader favorites for years.'' --RT Book Reviews, praise for the author
After eight years of waiting for Piers Brandon, the wandering Marquess of Granville, to set a wedding date, Clio Whitmore has had enough. She's inherited a castle, scraped
together some pride, and made plans to break her engagement.
- He starts with flowers. A wedding can't have too many flowers. Or harps. Or cakes.
- He lets her know she'll make a beautiful, desirable bride--and tries not to picture her as his.
- He doesn't kiss her.
- If he kisses her, he definitely doesn't kiss her again.
- When all else fails, he puts her in a stunning gown. And vows not to be nearby when the gown comes off.
- And no matter what--he doesn't fall in disastrous, hopeless love with the one woman he can never call his own.