Inheriting a Castles Ever After title is a life-changing experience, one that comes with surprises, unexpected romance, meddlesome friends and family, a wonderful hero and a strong-willed heroine. There's also fun, passion, and true love delivered in true Dare fashion!-- "RT Book Reviews (4 1/2 stars, Top Pick!)"
Dare continues her Castles Ever After series with another cleverly crafted love story that hits all the high notes. A sparkling, emotionally lush romance.-- "Kirkus Reviews (starred review)"
Dare's second Castles Ever After Regency puts a love-triangle twist on a familiar story of pressures surrounding marriage...Dare excels at storytelling, creating a powerful, believable romance that evokes a plethora of emotions.-- "Publishers Weekly"
After eight years of waiting for Piers Brandon, the wandering Marquess of Granville, to set a wedding date, Clio Whitmore has had enough. She's inherited a castle, scraped
together some pride, and made plans to break her engagement.
- He starts with flowers. A wedding can't have too many flowers. Or harps. Or cakes.
- He lets her know she'll make a beautiful, desirable bride--and tries not to picture her as his.
- He doesn't kiss her.
- If he kisses her, he definitely doesn't kiss her again.
- When all else fails, he puts her in a stunning gown. And vows not to be nearby when the gown comes off.
- And no matter what--he doesn't fall in disastrous, hopeless love with the one woman he can never call his own.