Sawyer Products Micro Squeeze Water Filtration System
|Deal Price:||$33.98 + $9.14 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Reusable 0. 1 micron absolute water filter produces clean water from freshwater lakes, rivers, streams, and residential faucets — no chemicals or batteries required
- Attaches to included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles, hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from water source; 1-Pack
- Removes 99. 99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera, and E. Coli; removes 99. 9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium; also removes 100% of micro plastics
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and International travel, and emergency preparedness; 100% of micro squeeze units individually tested three times to performance standards by sawyer
- Filter rated up to 100, 000 gallons; Includes 32-ounce reusable squeeze pouch, drinking straw, cleaning coupling, spare gasket, and cleaning plunger
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Sawyer Micro Squeeze 0.1 Micron Water Filter
Superior Filtration, Maximum Versatility
Enjoy clean and safe drinking water wherever you roam with the ultra-compact, lightweight, and convenient Sawyer Micro Squeeze Water Filter, which is perfect for everything from camping with the kids to traveling abroad where tap and bottle water cannot be trusted.
The versatile Micro Squeeze attaches to the included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles, and hydration packs — and you can drink directly from a water source with the included drinking straw.
- Removes 99.99999%* of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera, and E.coli
- Removes 99.9999%* of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- Filter rated up to 100,000 gallons
- * Independent testing by Laboratory Hydreion, LLC.; Microbiological Report S05-03
- † Independent testing by Aquadiagnostics Laboratories and Envirotek Laboratories (S1 – 2512B-12512C; S3 – 12514-12514A), 2017
Ready for the Backcountry
The ultra-light, easily packable Sawyer Micro Squeeze water filter fits in the palm of your hand and weighs just 2 ounces — making it ideal for ultralight backpacking and camping, as well as emergency preparedness.
The durable, collapsible 32-ounce reusable squeeze pouch rolls up when empty, so it won't take up space in your pack.
Filtered Water Anywhere
The reusable 0.1 absolute micron Micro Squeeze water filter produces clean water from freshwater lakes, rivers, and streams, as well as faucets in your home or hotel room while traveling (domestic and international).
The Micro Squeeze also comes with a straw that enables you to drink filtered water directly from a water source.
To start filtering water, simply fill the squeeze pouch with water from your water source, then screw the Micro Squeeze filter onto the pouch and start drinking via the removable push/pull cap.
The Micro Squeeze also screws onto water or soda bottles with a standard threaded top.
Sawyer's International Mission
Sawyer believes everyone deserves access to clean water — from hikers in the backcountry to indigenous people groups in the remotest corners of the world.
For over 10 years, Sawyer has been working with a variety of charities and churches who are on a mission to make a long-lasting impact in the lives of those around the world without access to clean drinking water.
High Performance Water Filtration
Hollow Fiber Membrane
Sawyer’s water filters are comprised of tiny hollow fiber membranes that allow water to enter into their core through tiny micro-pores.
Thicker fiber walls combined with a smaller inner diameter make Sawyer fibers 75% stronger* than typical hollow fiber membranes, giving you a fast flow and enabling the filter to be continually backwashed forcefully to restore up to 98% of the original flow rate.
* Clean Water Institute of Calvin University; July, 2018
0.1 Absolute Micron Filtering
Each Sawyer water filter features 0.1 micron absolute filtration, meaning there is no pore size larger than 0.1 micron in size.
This makes it nearly impossible for microplastics, harmful bacteria, protozoa, or cysts like E. coli, Giardia, Vibrio cholerae, and Salmonella typhi (which cause Cholera and Typhoid) to pass through.
Sawyer's hollow fiber membranes are fully encased and sealed to keep them protected. When fibers are not enclosed, physical damage of exposed fibers could allow harmful pathogens to pass through.
Tested 3 Times
Every Sawyer filter is performance tested three different times during the manufacturing process for your protection.
Testing occurs after the fiber element construction and twice after casing assembly to ensure no harmful pathogens leak through the sealed case or internal O-rings.
|Micro Squeeze||Dual-Threaded MINI||MINI||Squeeze||Gravity System||Select System (S1, S3)|
|Usage||Hiking, everyday use, inline hydration packs||Hiking, everyday use, inline hydration packs||Hiking, everyday use, inline hydration packs||Hiking, everyday use, inline hydration packs, groups, emergency prep, mission trips||Group camping and backcountry treks, emergency prep||Hiking, everyday use, travel (domestic / international), near farms & livestock|
|Filtration||0.1 micron squeeze filter||0.1 micron squeeze filter||0.1 micron squeeze filter||0.1 micron squeeze filter||0.1 micron squeeze / gravity filter||Foam membrane + 0.1 micron squeeze filter|
|Included Container||32-ounce pouch||32-ounce pouch||16-ounce pouch per MINI||1 to 3 pouches (depending on kit)||One or two 1-gallon bladders||Bottle with 20-ounce water output|
|Included Accessories||Drinking straw||Drinking straw, push-pull drinking cap, inline adapters (faucet adapter with SP2306)||One drinking straw per MINI||Inline hydration kit, bucket kit, and faucet kit options||Gravity hose with adapters||-|
|Chemicals Removed||-||-||-||-||-||Reduce to 0.5 parts per billion (S1, S3)†|
|Pesticides Removed||-||-||-||-||-||Reduce to 0.1 parts per billion (S1, S3)†|
|Heavy Metals & Viruses Removed||-||-||-||-||-||Reduce to 0.5 parts per billion; filters 99.99% of viruses (S3)†|
|Squeezable Pouches||Fast Fill Adapters||Water Bladder||Picaridin Topical Insect Repellent||Permethrin Clothing Insect Repellent||The Extractor Pump Kit|
|More outdoor products from Sawyer||Pouches for Sawyer water filters in 3 sizes (16-, 32-, and 64-ounce)||Quickly fill your hydration bladder without removing it from your pack||Create a gravity-based filtering system, and transport water while backcountry camping (1- and 2- gallon sizes)||Long-lasting topical insect repellent; effective against Yellow Fever Mosquito (transmits Zika Virus)||Insect-killing repellent for your clothing; effective against Yellow Fever Mosquito (transmits Zika Virus)||Reusable pump kit extracts venom and poisons from the bites and stings of snakes, bees, and more|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The filter weighs 52 grams on my scale, the bag weighs 18 grams. Cap, plunger, blue adapter, all weigh the same as previous models.
DO NOT USE THE BLUE ADAPTER TO FILTER WATER USING THE POUCH. YOU WILL RUPTURE THE POUCH DUE TO PRESSURE BUILDUP IN YOUR BOTTLE. Just attach the included pop top or don't use any attachment on the clean end. I like to file a couple grooves on my pop top for air to escape past; improves filter speeds into a smartwater bottle.
Flow rate is slightly less than the regular squeeze but has a benefit the mini had over the normal squeeze.
That benefit is the black tube on the dirty end used for attaching the straw or a bladder hose. If you have turbid water with floating contaminates, when you flip the filter over ready to squeeze, WAIT 60 seconds. The larger contaminants will settle on the bottom of the filter around the o ring and below the black tube. Now when you squeeze, those contaminants aren't forced through the filter and most remain settled on the bottom.