Sawyer Products SP129 PointOne Water Filtration System with 32-Ounce Squeezable Pouch
|Price:||+ $10.57 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight, easily portable 0. 1 absolute micron hollow fiber Membrane inline water filter
- Highest level of filtration on market — removes greater than 99. 99999% of all bacteria and 99. 9999% of all protozoa (also filters 100% of micro plastics)
- Built-in and removable push/pull cap; spray water straight into mouth or bottle from included pouch; attach to standard threaded water bottles
- Comes with one 32-ounce, BPA-free collapsible pouch that rolls up tightly for easy packing; can be reused hundreds of times
- Backed by manufacturer's lifetime limited (independent testing laboratory Hydration, LLC. ; Microbiological Report S05-03); 100% of squeeze filter units individually tested three times to performance standards by sawyer
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Sawyer Squeeze 0.1 Micron Water Filter with Two Pouches
Superior Filtration, Maximum Versatility
Whether hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, or traveling abroad, the Sawyer Squeeze Water Filtration System will ensure you have access to clean water in the backcountry or anywhere in the world.
Weighing just 3 ounces, the versatile, award-winning Sawyer Squeeze Filter is incredibly simple to use and fits in the palm of your hand. The two durable, collapsible 32-ounce reusable squeeze pouches roll up when empty, so they won't take up space in your pack or suitcase.
- Removes 99.99999%* of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera, and E.coli
- Removes 99.9999%* of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- Filter rated up to 100,000 gallons
- * Independent testing by Laboratory Hydreion, LLC.; Microbiological Report S05-03
- † Independent testing by certified authorities Aquadiagnostics Laboratories and Envirotek Laboratories (S1 – 2512B-12512C; S3 – 12514-12514A), 2017
Filtered Water Anywhere
The reusable 0.1 absolute micron Squeeze water filter produces clean water from freshwater lakes, rivers, and streams, as well as faucets in your home or hotel room while traveling (domestic and international).
To start filtering water, simply fill the squeeze pouch with water from your water source, then screw the Squeeze filter onto the pouch and start drinking via the removable push/pull cap.
The included adapter kit allows you to install the Squeeze filter inline on your hydration pack (sold separately). Simply fill your reservoir with dirty water and drink safe, clean water through your hydration tube. You can also create a gravity water filtration system using the adapters, included tube/drinking straw, and mesh carrying pouch to hang the Squeeze. The Squeeze filter also screws onto water or soda bottles with a standard threaded top.
Filter Again and Again
The Squeeze filter can be cleaned and reused almost indefinitely with no expensive cartridges to replace… ever.
When water flow begins to diminish, simply perform a backwash to restore up to 98% of the filter’s flow rate and enjoy fresh, clean water wherever you roam.
Sawyer's International Mission
Sawyer believes everyone deserves access to clean water — from hikers in the backcountry to indigenous people groups in the remotest corners of the world.
For over 10 years, Sawyer has been working with a variety of charities and churches who are on a mission to make a long-lasting impact in the lives of those around the world without access to clean drinking water.
High Performance Water Filtration
Hollow Fiber Membrane
Sawyer’s water filters are comprised of tiny hollow fiber membranes that allow water to enter into their core through tiny micro-pores.
Thicker fiber walls combined with a smaller inner diameter make Sawyer fibers 75% stronger* than typical hollow fiber membranes, giving you a fast flow and enabling the filter to be continually backwashed forcefully to restore up to 98% of the original flow rate.
* Clean Water Institute of Calvin University; July, 2018
0.1 Absolute Micron Filtering
Each Sawyer water filter features 0.1 micron absolute filtration, meaning there is no pore size larger than 0.1 micron in size.
This makes it nearly impossible for microplastics, harmful bacteria, protozoa, or cysts like E. coli, Giardia, Vibrio cholerae, and Salmonella typhi (which cause Cholera and Typhoid) to pass through.
Sawyer's hollow fiber membranes are fully encased and sealed to keep them protected. When fibers are not enclosed, physical damage of exposed fibers could allow harmful pathogens to pass through.
Tested 3 Times
Every Sawyer filter is performance tested three different times during the manufacturing process for your protection.
Testing occurs after the fiber element construction and twice after casing assembly to ensure no harmful pathogens leak through the sealed case or internal O-rings.
|Micro Squeeze||Dual-Threaded MINI||MINI||Squeeze||Gravity System||Select System (S1, S3)|
|Usage||Hiking, everyday use, inline hydration packs||Hiking, everyday use, inline hydration packs||Hiking, everyday use, inline hydration packs||Hiking, everyday use, inline hydration packs, groups, emergency prep, mission trips||Group camping and backcountry treks, emergency prep||Hiking, everyday use, travel (domestic / international), near farms & livestock|
|Filtration||0.1 micron squeeze filter||0.1 micron squeeze filter||0.1 micron squeeze filter||0.1 micron squeeze filter||0.1 micron squeeze / gravity filter||Foam membrane + 0.1 micron squeeze filter|
|Included Container||32-ounce pouch||32-ounce pouch||16-ounce pouch per MINI||1 to 3 pouches (depending on kit)||One or two 1-gallon bladders||Bottle with 20-ounce water output|
|Included Accessories||Drinking straw||Drinking straw, push-pull drinking cap, inline adapters (faucet adapter with SP2306)||One drinking straw per MINI||Inline hydration kit, bucket kit, and faucet kit options||Gravity hose with adapters||-|
|Chemicals Removed||-||-||-||-||-||Reduce to 0.5 parts per billion (S1, S3)†|
|Pesticides Removed||-||-||-||-||-||Reduce to 0.1 parts per billion (S1, S3)†|
|Heavy Metals & Viruses Removed||-||-||-||-||-||Reduce to 0.5 parts per billion; filters 99.99% of viruses (S3)†|
|Water Bladder||Fast Fill Adapters||Picaridin Topical Insect Repellent||Permethrin Clothing Insect Repellent||Blist-O-Ban Adhesive Bandages||The Extractor Pump Kit|
|More outdoor products from Sawyer||Create a gravity-based filtering system, and transport water while backcountry camping (1- and 2- gallon sizes)||Quickly fill your hydration bladder without removing it from your pack||Long-lasting topical insect repellent; effective against Yellow Fever Mosquito (transmits Zika Virus)||Insect-killing repellent for your clothing; effective against Yellow Fever Mosquito (transmits Zika Virus)||Breathable, water-resistant, latex-free blister protection absorbs rubbing action and deflects friction away from the skin||Reusable pump kit extracts venom and poisons from the bites and stings of snakes, bees, and more|
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Bei der Benutzung gibt es aber einige Dinge, die man beachten sollte:
- Das Befüllen der Wasserbeutel ist relativ schwer, wenn der Bach nicht tief genug ist oder sehr schnell fließt. Hier ist es hilfreich mit einem Becher (Geheimtipp: Ein abgeschnittenes Ende einer PET-Flasche) die Beutel zu befüllen.
- Der Filter kann nur Bakterien, Protozoen und sehr große Viren Filtern (0,1 Micron). Also keine Chemikalien, Schwermetalle und die meisten Viren. Zur Benutzung bedeutet dies, dass man niemals aus Wässern filtern sollte, die durch Zivilisation kontaminiert sein könnten. Das sind Äcker, Wohngebiete etc. Empfehlenswert sind möglichst kleine, kalte und schnell fließende Gewässer.
- Nach der Benutzung kann man den Filter ausschlagen, da er noch einiges an Wasser enthält. Dazu den Filter einfach entgegen der Filterrichtung ausschlagen.
- Die Spritze braucht man erst bei langen Touren ( > 1 Woche) oder wenn man sehr dreckiges Wasser filtert.
Falls meine Rezension dir bei der Kaufentscheidung geholfen hat, würde ich mich über einen Klick auf "Hilfreich: Ja" freuen!
I went to Nepal twice, including during the earthquake last year and this little fellow has been a life saver. Everybody was envious on how small and versatile is it is.
Material: Plastik, wie die anderen auch. Passt sich gut im Rucksack an da dieses Modell nicht so kantig daher kommt.
Negativ: Am hinterem ende fehlt eine Schutzkappe. Ich muss sehen wie nd woher ich diese besorge. Ohne diese Schutzkappe, also das hintere ende muss irgendwie mit einem Deckel zu gemacht werden. Jeder kennt dies im Walde etc. kommt da immer irgendwie dreck sonst rein. Und bei nicht- Gebrauch kommt er wieder in den Rucksack, hier bleibt immer Wasser im Filter und macht sich im Rucksack dann breit, also Deckel irgendwie improvisieren.
Fazit: Ich würde ihn weiterempfehlen.
When you're done just let the remaining water drip out of the filter and it's good to put back in your bag. Kit comes with a mesh compression bag to hold everything. For price point this is a great product, and good to have in your car, home or wherever you may think is good for an emergency.
I bought mine for hiking but I'm buying one for my parents to keep in their emergency bag.
Brought this filter with me on a multi-day hike. First day into the hike the filter failed. Not sure what happened because I tested and back filtered it 2 nights before but the filter was clogged for some reason. I could not get water trough in either direction. I was lucky that another person in my group had a filter and I was able to use his. I don't understand why it failed, it doesn't make sense since there are no mechanical parts. I just know it failed and it could have put me in a situation of drinking contaminated water for 5 days or turning back.
Der Squeeze hingegen funktioniert deutlich besser und man hat in ca. 30 sec. einen Liter Wasser gefiltert. Wir können den Filter absolut empfehlen.