- Lower than the original but still just as sick! With its sleeker, closer-to-the-ground design, the Jazz Low Pro pays homage to its bigger brother while continuing to deliver that fresh, retro style that you've grown to love from Saucony Originals®!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Includes: tan and white shoelaces
I recently purchased the Treton Rawlins as a retro type of shoe. The color scheme of those shoes prevented me wearing them with greater frequency. As a result, I started looking for a second pair of retro(esque) shoes. I looked at a variety of brands, styles and colors. I finally landed on the Sauncony Jazz Low Pro. Like with the Tretorn Rawlins, the pricing between colors varied greatly (a $15 to $35 swing in cost).
I was able to find a neutral color at the lowest price ($27ish with taxes) on Amazon. I purchased the tan/silver in a size 11 (my true size) from Amazon. I received the shoes, but they ran small. I returned the shoes and ordered up ½ a size in the same color.
Here’s a breakdown of the facts and some feedback:
1. I purchased the shoes from Amazon
2. I paid $27ish with taxes for the shoes, other color schemes were $10-$20 more
3. I purchased the tan/silver color scheme
4. I wear an 11. I ordered an 11, but sent them back and upsized ½ a size (to 11 ½)
5. The shoes run narrow across the toes. I think this contributed to the need to upsize.
6. The shoes are comfortable and light. Beyond the tight toes the shoes are comfy to wear. They are made of leather, suede and nylon. The rubber sole is slightly aggressive and provides a comfortable ride.
7. The shoes are fashionable and the color scheme I selected can be dressed up slightly (worn with khakis).
All in all a decent retro style shoe.
In Saucony Bullet I wear a women’s size 9 or men’s 7.5. I got 7.5 in these and they fit perfect and as I expected.
The retro-look of these shoes just brings back those summer memories.
Years later they are still my favorite walking and everyday shoes.
I love them with great passion!