Saucony Guide Iso 2 Men's Running Shoes
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Updated ISOFIT design creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner's foot
- Jacquard engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- FORMFIT performance contoured footbed
- Reflective elements on the heel
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Stability or Cushioning? Cushioning or Stability? With the new Men's Guide ISO 2, the answer is “yes please!" The PWRFOAM midsole and EVERUNTM topsole combine to give you energetic cushioning while the 2nd density medial post guides the foot through its natural gait cycle. An engineered jacquard, breathable mesh upper, ISOFIT construction, and FORMFIT contoured footbed are just a few ways you'll dial in the custom fit that you've been searching for in a stability running shoe. The Guide ISO 2 is also helpful for runners who suffer from mild to severe pronation, or the over rotation of the ankle
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|