This is a profound book. I took over 30 pages of notes.
This is the best book I've read on our 'imagined orders', money, religion, politics, law etc, their clash with the discoveries of science, and how we try to find meaning in it all.
The author says that liberalism is the dominant religion today, I would say it's consumerism. Either way, or another way, can't wait to get into the authors next book
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 15 hours and 18 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Random House Audiobooks
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 30 April 2015
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B00VY26M78
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 13 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)